The Power Supply Unit recommendation thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: How to choose a good Power Supply Unit

COOLER MASTER COSMOS S RC-1100

i have question regarding this product that

is this product already contain psu of 1000w????

so we dont need extra one

i dont knw so asked u....

vikrant333 said:
COOLER MASTER COSMOS S RC-1100
i have question regarding this product that
is this product already contain psu of 1000w????
so we dont need extra one
i dont knw so asked u....

Lol what made u think abt that? :p

It doesn't come with any PSU. U need to invest in one.

Gunman said:
Lol what made u think abt that? :p

It doesn't come with any PSU. U need to invest in one.

like For the requirement, a good one like VX450 would easily suffice but just in case you wish to spend a bit more, you could get the TX650/Antec Earthwatts 650. :)
HX620 is priced almost the same as what it used to retail for 2 yrs back. :S

How is CM Xtreme 460 W in compare to the VIP 500W SMPS .I am going to add a 7950gt to my RIG.which one will be VFM

@techster: First up, thank you!. Its a good guide. secondly make sure you lmplement what sTALKEr, sunnyboi m Lord_Nemesis have suggested.

Third and most important. This is a tech forum many elders, children, total n00bs keep visiting. It is not just for tech-punks like you and me. So a little improvement in the lingua would certainly help.

Great guide man. Thanks a lot. Clarifies a lot of concepts.

i really think u should buy a good brand of PSU like corsair and all and should go for atleast 750W and with good 12V rails

i think my power supply will last me a long time

if u dont buy a good PSU u will later have to upgrade the thing so it is better to spend now than later

Tagan & Corsair Is Good Brand For High End Smps. Buy Only Tagan & Corsair . I Am Allready Using For Long Time No Problem.

We Have Make New Pc Gigabyte Board & Corsair Ddr3 Ram & I Am Using Coolermaster 600 Watt Smps Pc Is Shut Down After 1 Hour. We Have Change Power Suply I Am Use Corsair Vx450 System Is Working Perfect No Problems We Have Play All High End Gane Working Properly.

Umpteen threads based on the same query each day - different configurations, power supply unit advice sought.

Let's have a single thread where members may henceforth post their requirement and we shall provide the right solution. No more redundant threads on the same query.

Keep them coming!

PS: Similar threads would me merged into this one.

Contact Information for PSU RMA:

Corsair - Kaizen Infoserve @ Toll Free 1800-425-5464

Seasonic, Tagan & POV - Tirupathi Enterprises, Gautam Singh @ [email]rma@tirupati.net[/email], TEL: +91 33 22251192 / 22251193

Zebronics - Top Notch Infotronix

Gigabyte - Accel Frontline

Re: The Power Supply Unit consultants' thread!

RMA contacts' info added. Coolermaster is handled by Acro Engineering Services thru a dedicated courier service who would pick up the defective unit from the location and send it to the former. I'm unable to find their details. Shall update the first post when I find that.

I'm not sure but I think Zebronics warranty's handled by Top Notch Infotronix. In any case I've appended their contact info to the first post.

And besides, Accel Frontline and Digicare has been appointed as the authorised service centre for Gigabyte motherboards and graphics cards. Not sure if power supplies fall under their RMA policy but in any case.

This is great news aint it? :)

Gannu said:
I'm not sure but I think Zebronics warranty's handled by Top Notch Infotronix. In any case I've appended their contact info to the first post.

And besides, Accel Frontline and Digicare has been appointed as the authorised service centre for Gigabyte motherboards and graphics cards. Not sure if power supplies fall under their RMA policy but in any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back