The Raspberry Pi Thread

This sounds a little too complicated and I have a feeling I might just mess things up in the end. Cloning the SD Card is a safer, less hassle option for me.

As it is I don't like fiddling around with the RPI too much. For the last 2 years or so it's been running fine. I just remote restart, shutdown, access drives from my PCs and access Transmission as needed to set torrents up.
In that case, if you use Win 32 imager to restore to the SSD instead of a SD Card, it will serve the same purpose.
Edit : How you boot from usb would depend on your rpi version but usually it requires editing config files -

Last edited:
This sounds a little too complicated and I have a feeling I might just mess things up in the end. Cloning the SD Card is a safer, less hassle option for me.

As it is I don't like fiddling around with the RPI too much. For the last 2 years or so it's been running fine. I just remote restart, shutdown, access drives from my PCs and access Transmission as needed to set torrents up.
Just a word of caution, i broke my rpi4 sd card slot while taking it out from official case.
Looks finicky.

So if you plan to regularly physically clone the card to capture updates, take caution. Else opt for script base backup. You can test the backup to ensure they work.

Just a word of caution, i broke my rpi4 sd card slot while taking it out from official case.
Looks finicky.

So if you plan to regularly physically clone the card to capture updates, take caution. Else opt for script base backup. You can test the backup to ensure they work.

Good point! Will be extra careful.

I am still able to add to cart.
The button disappears if you just purchased one unit, due to qty restriction.
Still showing oos

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-06-15-33-43-00_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-06-15-33-43-00_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 97
https://robu.in/product/raspberry-pi-4-model-b-8gb-starter-kit/
Raspberry Pi 4 8GB in stock in kit form with case, memory card, micro-hdmi cable and official charger in stock at 9,999.00 which is a decent price, just slightly above MRP if you need those accessories. Also no quantity restriction, which is rare these days.

(If someone purchases this and doesn't want the official charger, I can buy the official charger from you. I need one unit.)

Edit: OOS.

Last edited:
https://robu.in/product/raspberry-pi-4-model-b-8gb-starter-kit/
Raspberry Pi 4 8GB in stock in kit form with case, memory card, micro-hdmi cable and official charger in stock at 9,999.00 which is a decent price, just slightly above MRP if you need those accessories. Also no quantity restriction, which is rare these days.

(If someone purchases this and doesn't want the official charger, I can buy the official charger from you. I need one unit.)
out of stock.
also damn, is pi the new GPU ?
recently i got the 8gig kit in pprx 8k, now its going in 10k :oops:.
seriously guys don't put 10k in RPI, go intel NUK instead. or many such thing from HP, Lenovo which ned 40w/60w.
something like this much much better than a rpi https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09G6ZHSSJ/

Back