The Raspberry Pi Thread

I've hosted JioTV on my RPi docker. Sometimes the buffering is too much on TV. The same player on my mobile plays the same channel without any buffer. Should I do anything here? Any help pls...

I was setting up wireguard vpn on my raspberry. It's not working so I was digging around and found something.

If I search 'what's my ip' on google, the ip I get is different from the ip shown on my router page. These are supposed to be same right? Does that mean my ISP is using NAT above my router and I can't really port forward, right?

I was setting up wireguard vpn on my raspberry. It's not working so I was digging around and found something.

If I search 'what's my ip' on google, the ip I get is different from the ip shown on my router page. These are supposed to be same right? Does that mean my ISP is using NAT above my router and I can't really port forward, right?
Most ISPs don't assign public IPs these days. Majority home users are behind CGNAT.

You should be able to setup wireguard tunnel using tailscale even when you're behind NAT.

You should be able to setup wireguard tunnel using tailscale even when you're behind NAT.
Is there a guide on this? On android running wire guard tunnel turns off tailscale. I meant to setup VPN so that I can access home network from the outside. I was able to access raspberry pi through tailscape. That was easy enough but how do I share the internet too?

Is there a guide on this? On android running wire guard tunnel turns off tailscale. I meant to setup VPN so that I can access home network from the outside. I was able to access raspberry pi through tailscape. That was easy enough but how do I share the internet too?
There's a option called exit node.

The device whose Internet connection you want to share needs to advertise itself as exit node. All other devices will then get an option to use that device as exit node.

Is there anywhere anyone who repairs pi
My rpi4s power ic is most probably fried and I don't wish to hunt for a another pi now.
Used many cards and many adaptors but no light red or green
Can anyone please help
I am in New Delhi

Last edited:
Is there anywhere anyone who repairs pi
My rpi4s power ic is most probably fried and I don't wish to hunt for a another pi now.
Used many cards and many adaptors but no light red or green
Can anyone please help
I am in New Delhi
So you are not seeing any LED glowing, right?

Does it have micro USB or type C? Maybe that port is faulty?

Back