The Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus Thread.

Received my GNex. All fine. Sealed Box. PM me for dealer contact. 23.3 K inclusive of shipping with 12 months dealer warranty. 22.7K without dealer warranty.

CHID............unable to send message to you..........PM me the details...........plz.........i want to buy it...........

is your phone YAJKU build........kindly plz checkout that and inform me.....

Pricing shows 25999 now. Mine is ITL41D

That means you are still on Android 4.0.1,Run the system updates from the settings and upgrade it to android 4.0.4(IMM76I)
And if you are getting the phone for less than 22.5k-23k online then its worth getting otherwise pick it up locally

For those of you who own the nexus,
Here's a video on how the NFC works

I bought 10 NFC tags for around 19$ on tagsfordroid.com, got them delivered in 10 days from the US. A show off item to show your friends what your nexus can do :p

Hello guys.Was looking for phone in the range of 20-25k and GNexus seem to be the best choice.
Can anyone from pune tell where can i get this locally and what will be situation about the warranty?
if not locally which will be the most trustworthy site to order online and in how many days will they deliver the phone?

Hello guys.Was looking for phone in the range of 20-25k and GNexus seem to be the best choice.
Can anyone from pune tell where can i get this locally and what will be situation about the warranty?
if not locally which will be the most trustworthy site to order online and in how many days will they deliver the phone?

I cannot help you find a local store in Pune but maniacstore.com sells the gnex for 22990Rs with COD option and 12months dealer warranty, enquire with them what actually the dealer warranty covers, you can also buy it from ebay but i don't think they have COD option, Its better if you order from maniacstore and check the sealed box before making the payment.

EDIT: Got the info

Seller/Dealer warranty Products mean they are imported phones from outside india and hence there is no manufacture warranty in India.
The phones are 100% original , genuine and authentic only they do not have warranty in india.

Hence we give you a 6 months seller/dealer warranty which includes only software support for 6 months and no hardware support.
In case of any hardware defect you have to get it repaired on a chargeable basis at any local service centre or you can send the product to us for any hardware repairs which will be done on a chargeable basis. All seller warranty products are checked and shipped to you by a team of professionals so there are no chances that you recieve a defective product and the products shipped by Maniac Store are transit insured hence any damage during transit is also covered

Back