The Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus Thread.

Guys what do you think of this deal? It's a refurbished piece at just 22k.

Samsung Galaxy Nexus Unlocked I9250 Google Android Smartphone | eBay

Read the terms at the bottom:
We ship all our orders using Canada Post mail. Their services are very reliable services; however, they do not guarantee specific delivery time for any international shipments. We have no control over it and cannot be responsible for the international transit times. If applicable, the buyer is responsible for any import taxes, duties or clearance fees.NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGE if it states in the auction description ‘AS- IS’ or ‘NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGE’

Allo Allo,
Just got the Nexus (White) today.
How the heck do I get a Jellybean update!?
Am on 4.0.4

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Would love to get Galaxy Nexus. Can anybody suggest me some good sources where I can purchase GNexus?

I just purchased a white one for 25k from a local shop, the grey one was 24.5k, but white looks d@mn sexy :p

^^I knew, I was just pulling your leg. But I don't understand why you want to go the official route? The warranty on phone is anyways not applicable here.

^^I knew, I was just pulling your leg. But I don't understand why you want to go the official route? The warranty on phone is anyways not applicable here.

Still, don't wish to run a mob over it.
Just checked some reviews and seems there are siht load of bugs in JB and Nexus, anyone can confirm?

^^You might have read about Nexus S which is facing some issues with JB update. Works flawlessly on Galaxy Nexus.

Allo Allo,
Just got the Nexus (White) today.
How the heck do I get a Jellybean update!?
Am on 4.0.4

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

I just purchased a white one for 25k from a local shop, the grey one was 24.5k, but white looks d@mn sexy :p

Was your piece sealed in a shrink wrap? Or did it have the sticker seal (which looked like it had been heated and opened)? I'm getting the white for 24.5K locally without haggling. I'm sure he'll bring it down to 24K. A little surprising though 'cause the same store was selling it for 23K a couple of months ago. Sigh!

I have ordered Galaxy nexus from ebay. It comes with ICS. Which JB roms are everyone using here. I want a custom rom which is stable and has good battery life. Will not overclock or change voltage etc just yet. Need a stable rom.

^^Go for Android Revolution HD 6.0! It's almost stock with some performance improvements and tweaking! Also, battery life is very good on it.

Was your piece sealed in a shrink wrap? Or did it have the sticker seal (which looked like it had been heated and opened)? I'm getting the white for 24.5K locally without haggling. I'm sure he'll bring it down to 24K. A little surprising though 'cause the same store was selling it for 23K a couple of months ago. Sigh!

It had a small sticker saying 'Do not purchase if tampered' something like that, mine was sealed, not heated to open as I broke the seal myself :), didn't have any complete plastic packing on it. Yes the price was as low as 22k a few months back, maybe the 55 Rs. per $ made the prices high? (As these are imported).
Over here, in Mumbai its 25k for white and 24.5k for gray/black model.

Got my Galaxy Nexus today!!!

It came with 4.0.2. Software got updated to 4.0.4 after connecting to wifi. No JB update. Sometimes it lags slightly while opening apps or app drawer. Will update to some JB custom ROM. Then it will be like makhan

Got my Galaxy Nexus today!!!

It came with 4.0.2. Software got updated to 4.0.4 after connecting to wifi. No JB update. Sometimes it lags slightly while opening apps or app drawer. Will update to some JB custom ROM. Then it will be like makhan

Congrats. There is video on XDA on how to update Galaxy Nexus to JB and it is so very simple. Enjoy.

Done rooting, unlocking boot loader and installing clockworkmod on phone.

But what is this takju/yakju funda. I just checked and my device is yakjujp(middle east gsm device). Can i install any GSM ROM?

Also the wifi reception is quite bad. My old Samsung Galaxy Spica has better reception compared to this. Anyone else facing this issue

Back