The Stock Market Thread

Ya but see the volaity in GMR infra.....just too much ups & downs...will give retail investers goose bumps :rofl:...for short term of course..but what happnd with punter stocks like RNRL, RPL, Ispat....ppl should be very wary of them.Point is they might have come from the lows but ppls margins were cut up & down so all were bull screwed. At least ppl should focus more on fundaments nw.

As of reliance power ipo who knows it might list at 300 now :rofl:

Btw Ashok Leyland in the green.....30% rise from the lows :D

^Thank god for once that it got oversubscribed by 15 times in retail.

That means lesser losses :rofl:.

Indiabulls twins look so delicious :O.

Supra...here are my picks:

ALOKIND...has a buyback of 103 (Check site for date)

ASHKLEY...I sold some 2 weeks ago @ 55

TTML...wait till its in the 20s

NOIDATOL...has a buy back of 105 (check site for date)

WOCKPHARMA...sold 50, 2 weeks ago for 438 (Thank almighty4 it)

ISPATIND...sold 500, 2 weeks ago for 75

NEYVELILIG...was 275 last week (all time high of +400)

My 2 paisa...

My Pick,
DishTV(sold it for Rs. 104 just a couple of weeks ago, now its hovering around ~55)
RPL
RNRL
Dont have money right now, otherwise would have bought more.

you are a high risk taker it seems....50% of them are punter stocks :O....even with my investor portfolio i have lost 25%...but better than those with ispat , RNRL...who could do nothing but sell....of the above ALOKIND & WOCKPHARMA looks enticing. NOIDATOLL is a multi bagger for long term :D

@thebanik--- RPL only after it shows something....this bastid ambanis...of cuz one can say it will go to 5000 in 2010....what if the its not commisioned at time.

Btw what do u guys say abt buying some of Alps Industries ? at 50-55 its extremely valued....in fact its good to go even at 100

Supra said:
you are a high risk taker it seems....50% of them are punter stocks :O....even with my investor portfolio i have lost 25%...but better than those with ispat , RNRL...who could do nothing but sell....of the above ALOKIND & WOCKPHARMA looks enticing. NOIDATOLL is a multi bagger for long term :D

@thebanik--- RPL only after it shows something....this bastid ambanis...of cuz one can say it will go to 5000 in 2010....what if the its not commisioned at time.

Btw what do u guys say abt buying some of Alps Industries ? at 50-55 its extremely valued....in fact its good to go even at 100

usually i play with what you call as punter calls(but from far more reliable sources than the usual punters), :), right now even the most experienced players(whom i know) are not ready to give any statements on any of the shares, hence going with what i know.

Yeah pretty true that RPL as of now do not have a base for its stock prices but once their infra is built completely its gonna be a far more costlier stock(if nothing wrong goes in the few years in between, :)) but again i play mostly on intra or at most weekly basis.

so basically u r a swing trader....seems gotta get in touch with u ...our swing guru regularly nw :)...at least need to cover up some losses

Highs 1,750.00

Lows 1,225.00

Its always wishful thinking.....think if u would have bought @ 1300 and sold even @ 1600 100 shares for intraday :p......30k :D

has33 said:
Supra...here are my picks:

ALOKIND...has a buyback of 103 (Check site for date)
ASHKLEY...I sold some 2 weeks ago @ 55
TTML...wait till its in the 20s
NOIDATOL...has a buy back of 105 (check site for date)
WOCKPHARMA...sold 50, 2 weeks ago for 438 (Thank almighty4 it)
ISPATIND...sold 500, 2 weeks ago for 75
NEYVELILIG...was 275 last week (all time high of +400)

My 2 paisa...

Links??
Cos I cant find any proofs on the buyback.

has33 said:
Got this info off india infoline, last week...m glued 2 my ODIN s/w ATM...will search 4 the links after the market hrs.

Went through my firefox history & found it @ moneycontrol.com but that page seems to ve expired & m getting errors. Will try searching @ bseindia & post later.

ATM...gotto cool off. 2days session was quite a rush.

Back