The Symbian Thread

I will remain outstation for around 2 months w/o Broad Band (June and July) plan to buy a local sim with U/L EDGE/GPRS. The problem is that I have 5-6 mail accounts which I need to check and respond/read daily. I have 5800XM is there any application which can help me out. I will have to access GMail, Live, Hotmail and Rediffmail. Is there any paid/free application to manage all this in a single application. Something sort of Thunderbird/Outlook replacement for Symbian 60.

setuniket said:
I will remain outstation for around 2 months w/o Broad Band (June and July) plan to buy a local sim with U/L EDGE/GPRS. The problem is that I have 5-6 mail accounts which I need to check and respond/read daily. I have 5800XM is there any application which can help me out. I will have to access GMail, Live, Hotmail and Rediffmail. Is there any paid/free application to manage all this in a single application. Something sort of Thunderbird/Outlook replacement for Symbian 60.

you should try Nokia Mail for Exchange- its comes integrated with E-series phone..I linked my gmail account once and it worked. here is the link

@satyanjoy: Thanks, I'll have 5800XM with me.

My friend needs an app to manage two blogs simultaneously(both in wordpress) the free app is Wordmobi, but you can edit/post only one blog and have to edit the blog address to access the other blog..any other app. to do this simultaneously

EDIT: tried mail for exchange, it only allows one email to be configured, how do I add multiple profiles in it??

is there any way to speed up my nokia E61i or increase ram by deleting some processes frm jbaktaskman...
On cold boot my phone shows a ram of 21mb free..
& not enough to use opera mobile 10..

i want to purchase Symbian mobile plzzzzzzzzz suggest me company and model and can i use skype for voice call in symbian mobile

Guys, E5 vs. C5, what are your views..?

I know they are different form factors, but QWERTY is NOT a requirment.
Both seem pretty good choices. Any first hand reviews on C5 guys???

^^My wife uses a C5. Very snappy even for the symbian. And yes the keypad feel is really great (more for me because i use TS phone). rest all are the normal symbian features.

C5 is a damn good phone if you are not concerened with Symbian platform .

GPS FTW ! It runs the internet on my laptop very nicely .

Back