TimTara and coupons

They gave me a call after i gave them a zillion emails. Well the HQ6970 they say is out of local stock "Then why put in on your site?". The rep told me that the HQ6970 will be shipped with in 3 weeks i told him i want to cancel my order he told me that they can ship a Panasonic shaver instead and give me a Rs500 coupon instead. This is the shaver they said is in stock and available:

Buy Panasonic ES 3042 Shaver India Online- Find Price and Reviews for Panasonic ES 3042 Shaver

I will get Rs500 coupon so its not a bad deal but still thinking what to do.

u can call them and find out the status..i did that when it wasn't shipped for 5 days..

im satisfied with the headphones..they're pretty good and at 890 they're a steal :)

Great!! Nice man! Happy for you. :D

Actually I am not concerned about quick shipping, let them ship whenever they want. Not in hurry also don't have time to follow up freq,

Ordered some more stuff from them yesterday. :)

I got a Rs500 coupon and a Panasonic ES 3042 Shaver instead of the Philips shaver but the head and the blade is broken called them and they told me they will look into the matter. This was after a CCR told me that i should not have signed for a broken shaver, how was i suppose to know its broken inside.

I am really pissed with this lets see how it goes....

Use T2K code to get 2000/- off on all orders above 10000/-.

Some Good deals:

Motorola Defy: 14899 - 2000 = 12899/-

SE Xperia Mini Pro: 15299 - 2000 = 13299/-

Moto Fire XT: 12999 - 2000 = 10999/-

Xbox 360: 14640 - 2000 = 12640/-

Decent prices on some other products too, after discount.

Have not confirmed this myself but there is no 'conditions apply' thing in the site, it is valid on all purchases above 10000/-. Validity unknown, but working at the moment. Enjoy!

No separate thread for Kartzilla, so here is a good offer from there:

Buy Moto XT5 (XT502) (specs similar to Optimus One) at just 7999/- after applying code KZ-054.

This Kartzilla offer only applicable in Delhi-NCR region.

No.1 fraud site, never pick up calls or have to dial multiple times to speak to CC, never shipped the product ontime, I seriously recommend to avoid timtara.

i ordered couple of portable hdd,s from timtara on 25th-oct did,nt recieved them yet nobody picks calls at thr cc .

posted on their facebook wall , emailed them yet no reply from them :(

I requested them for refund after 10days of no show since they are unable to see my order number in system.Horrible customer service.will never order from them after this.

Guys, kindly read the first two pages of this thread, i am shouting since long back about this pathetic website but still you guys placed an order :no:

nanoneo said:
^ Ddue, read the thread! The site is terrible. Avoid ordering anything from them.
Personally I have had a great shopping experience with Timtara. They are on the slower side, but have always received genuine sealed products..

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

i am thinking about buying xbox 360 4GB with 2.5k off coupon [will cost 12k with discount]. should i go ahead and buy it or use other sites like letsbuy [costs 14.3k there]?

i dont mind waiting for 20-25 days if i get such a good deal.

what should i do?? go ahead and order X360 ??

rahul2003 said:
They ship late but they do ship.

so is it safe to order from there? many people are saying its a fraud site and they will collect and take away all the money soon :/

what did u bought from there? and how long it took them to deliver?

hgps said:
so is it safe to order from there? many people are saying its a fraud site and they will collect and take away all the money soon :/

what did u bought from there? and how long it took them to deliver?

Nope they will not run. I have ordered a couple of items from them and have received all (but all way too late than promised). I once ordered a griller; which I received broken; I called them; and made them replace it; The item cost was 1500, I got it for 1200. Now they asked me to ship it back to dealer; which costed me 420 Rs; which they refunded in 7 days and resend the new product. (obviously I mailed/called them many time)

They are very slow though BUT if the deal is too hot to resist; you may try them. I personally have avoided them after this as I can not wait for such long period and Letsbuy/Flipkart was beating their rates .

Back