TimTara and coupons

http://www.timtara.c...eason-Sale.html

3K off on purchase of 15.5K and above
<
. ordered motorola defy+, list price 17999/-,after discount 14999/-.
<

Hi Buddy,

Did you get the product?

I also got into this 3000 off TRAP and ordered Defy plus for 14999 on 17th Jan.

yet to get any news about it.

Whenever i send an email,They reply PROMPTLY saying they want to apologise for the inconvenience and will provide an update in 5 working days. this happens every week. current update they have given is feb 24th to update the status.

I am also planning to file chargeback. Will this work or going to consumer forum/Akosha will work?

Really a frustrating experience. This one problem is screwing my happiness....

I raised chargeback!

Hi Buddy,

Did you get the product?

Whenever i send an email,They reply PROMPTLY saying they want to apologise for the inconvenience and will provide an update in 5 working days. this happens every week. current update they have given is feb 24th to update the status.

I am also planning to file chargeback. Will this work or going to consumer forum/Akosha will work?

Guys I had ordered a refregerator from Timtara on 22nd Dec, Till last week the status was "Awaiting Shipment". I followed up many times but every time they said they will deliver it in 3-4 days.

2 days back the status changed to "Completed" .I called them again and got a reply "We'll look into this". Finally I got a call from them that they are going to deliver it today.... I just hope that I get the product in a perfect condition.

It seems 2-3 months is their average delivery time.... I just pushed them hard to get the product with-in 2 months..

I had filed a complaint in Akosha too, but they just dont' do anything.... (atleast in my case)

Hi Buddy,

Did you get the product?

I got a mail on the 19th,Feb that it was shipped, checked status and said In Transit via DTDC. Checked status on monday morning, Reached my local distributor. They shipped after 1 whole month of waiting, daily calls, and a final threat to involve the police. This is the first and last time I order anything from Timtara. They do ship your order, but they will keep u waiting, till u almost give up. My personal advice, don't buy any electronics or gadgets, as their price will drop with time, and by the time u'll get it, either what u paid will be more than current market price[as in my case, defy+ is now <15K ], or ur purpose would have been served long time ago.

Placed order on 15 jan, and still its Awaiting shipment.

I am so damn bored to read that same status again and again daily.

They reply the email with same stupid pre-typed format. Except for yesterday they gave me date of 24th feb. I dunno what is that supposed to mean, a genuine deadline or just another hoax reply.

Thought came to my mind, that sankalp guy from ebay is shipping 10-20 rs product in time of 3-4 days which is ordered in thousands. So much professionalism for such a cheap item.

Then why cant timtatra show some professionalism for items we buy from them which is so ****in expensive.

Did you get the mobile delivered?

After threatening them with chargeback,they have shipped my item on saturday night and it reached chennai by sunday and is currently lying with the nearest branch..but it has not been delivered yet. Status is showing out for delivery.

So unless i get it in hand,i would not have hope.

Did you get the mobile delivered?

After threatening them with chargeback,they have shipped my item on saturday night and it reached chennai by sunday and is currently lying with the nearest branch..but it has not been delivered yet. Status is showing out for delivery.

So unless i get it in hand,i would not have hope.

Yes I got my mobile delivered finally. They don't reply to emails imo, I had to call their CC almost on a regular basis. They stated giving me delivery dates from the first week of February, and finally shipped on the 19th after a claim for immediate Cashback.

Yes I got my mobile delivered finally. They don't reply to emails imo, I had to call their CC almost on a regular basis. They stated giving me delivery dates from the first week of February, and finally shipped on the 19th after a claim for immediate Cashback.
I too got my mobile delivered today morning. At last relieved.

They also gave me a target date of feb 24th for an update.But after the threat mail,i raised,They have sent it immediately. May be i should have done this before.

Will never shop with them again.

guys just keep away from timtara , really they are the worst out there . the internet is full of their complaints .

i ordered a 8gb sdhc card and they sent me a microSD instead , that too after 2 weeks and when i requested them for replacement they did it in 1 day and now its a week and i am still waiting for my memory card .

also i ordered a sony headphone on 21 jan , but still they have not shipped it . after a lot of complaints they gave me the final shipping date to be 24 feb . lets see when i get to receive my orders . really they are so pathetic !!

^^ Have you missed above 8-10 post, or going to practice law with them? Stay away from the trap, otherwise you will end up in none other than frustration.

Back