FS: Video Card TOXIC AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Extreme Edition [RMAed Card]

Status
Not open for further replies.
At that price, no one would actually care about accessories and regaring its RMA, its normal for GPU's and no one would care as its still under warranty. But sapphire does seem to do shady things like not honoring the purchase date as the start date for warranty, ignoring accessories etc., although its the highest end GPU. I can't wrap my mind around that & how they handle RMA in India. Guess, that's what we get for living in a 3rd world country.
Right
And nope, I'm (majority) not into hardware modding as I need my PC daily and wouldn't run such high demanding CPU + GPU with a PSU rated below the recommended specs. 800W GOLD is okay'ish IMO. Better to say safe than to burn down the entire chassis and the data loss of the HDD's.
I haven't done any kind of hardware modding for GPU. It's good to follow specs, though a quality 750W PSU is almost always going to better than a 850W cheap brand one. About PCs burning due to low power, that's just a myth unless there are other factors contributing for the same. You will get CPU/GPU/power supply shutdown before that.

Last edited:
I think that massive 360mm AIO is a big issue for most people. There’s not many cases which can fit this especially if people are using 3.5” disk bays or another AIO for the CPU.

If this was an air cooled model or even a 240mm version, it would have been sold already. The pricing is excellent for a card like this.

I myself would have purchased this if it was an air cooled model which would fit in my SFF case.
A open case cabinet would be a perfect fit for it like thermaltake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back