Trackers - Discussions Thread

Waffles having a 1 day freeleech so leech away peeps
happy19.gif

The start and end times will be added to this notice roughly 1 hour before it begins.

Updated!

Start: 01:00 GMT 4/27 : 9PM US-EST 4/26 : 6PM US-PST 4/26

End: 02:00 GMT 4/28 : 10PM US-EST 4/27 : 7PM US-PST 4/27

Sorry about the late start. I had my timezones messed up. The end time will be extended an hour to make up the difference.

Just saw this announcement in Filelist.ro
4/23/2012 - Until today we were all taught to have [freeleech] on any torrent greater than 4GB.

I did some updates, for example:

The limit was raised from 4 GB to 20 GB. Therefore, torrents more than 20 GB willbe freeleech, not vice versa.

Requests in XXX type and materials will be freeleech, except only if request is in DVD-RO.

Packs less than 20 GB will not be freeleech.

The decision to apply Freeleech made ​​uploader, it is not the norm for ant torrent more than 20 GB to be freeleech.

The uploader has the right to request approval to put a torrent freeleech under 20 GB only if material is essential, important, rare, etc..

Internal groups (Filelist) as: playHD, Playon, playXD, playHQ, playSD, playMS, playBD,playMB, playTV are excluded from the above rules.

Click here for opinions and discussions.

Material type DVD HD-RO and RO can be freeleech.

#[member='asingh']

#[member='dinjo']

Mindless Buffering fun is over
<

Only use it for stuff which does not many seeders on other trackers

yeah thats the only thing which sets it apart from other trackers like IPT or Torrentleech

the retention is much much better in Filelist

that has to do with many Romanian users having 100Mbit connections at their homes (some ISP called RDS-Zone, not to be confused with the spam torrent tracker)

Just saw this announcement in Filelist.ro

#[member='asingh']

#[member='dinjo']

Mindless Buffering fun is over
sad.gif

Yes, it will be difficult now. Though my ratio here is 1GB : 38GB. Never actually pulled anything from here, except some FL packs, and just seed them back. Will let this remain as a seeder, and not DL stuff.

yeah thats the only thing which sets it apart from other trackers like IPT or Torrentleech

the retention is much much better in Filelist

that has to do with many Romanian users having 100Mbit connections at their homes (some ISP called RDS-Zone, not to be confused with the spam torrent tracker)

Yes, would agree to this. There is always someone pulling off my system using the FL tracker. Which is good. I might pull in some 20GB packs for the heck of it, and just seed back. Nothing is more satisifying than seeding back. Frankly I enjoy that more on p2p. That is why I set up a dedicated DL right. Drop-by-drop, you give back.

Desi Torrents is blocked

This site has been blocked as per the instructions of Competent Authority

#dinjo , use google or opendns.

So, i invited #senwrite1 to bitspyder and this guy managed to get banned within 2 weeks by ratiocheating. Now, staff is planning to pass his ip-address and user/email to other trackers. A warning for me and lots of love from staff.
I cant pm this guy (idk y) to find out his part so that atleast he is not global banned.

#dinjo , use google or opendns.

So, i invited #senwrite1 to bitspyder and this guy managed to get banned within 2 weeks by ratiocheating. Now, staff is planning to pass his ip-address and user/email to other trackers. A warning for me and lots of love from staff.
I cant pm this guy (idk y) to find out his part so that atleast he is not global banned.

you really should take that as a warning and not invite random newbies
i know you were trying to help out, but the tracker staffers aren't so magnanimous on these cases and always assume the worst

Back