Trackers - Discussions Thread

@sam000 , @raksrules
Booh....with all seedboxes, no wonder how you can rake that much buffers. Try the same with Indian conditions. Anyway my question is when will all that buffer get exhausted, U need to dld that much. But where is the desi content?

Anyway in the spirit of sharing, keep up the good work fellas. Thanks to folks like you, some leecher is benefited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely you have more than enough :D

They could have made a proper header about the Freeleech , noticed just now :|
yep i have enough to last me quite some time, but then the sitewide freeleech is too enticing to ignore
especially since they made that files>=20GB freeleech rule

the reason for freeleech is a little weird, a moderator of Filelist died (drowned)
so they made they activated sitewide freeleech in his honor

How many of you guys are in Passthepopcorn?
Welcome budgie, So Long Invites, Whitelist Changes - posted by unclesalty 2 weeks, 6 days ago [Discuss]UPDATE: Invites are now closed

Let's start this announcement out with some wonderful news, we would like to give a huge welcome to our newest Assistant Directorbudgie. We're very excited to have him aboard, and we can't wait for you all to get to know him too!

Next, we'd like to let everyone know that PassThePopcorn will be closing down our invite system until further notice. We're giving everyone a weeks notice, so if you want to invite someone, now is the time to do it, because after next Monday the 18th, the invite system will be closed and it will not be possible to invite anyone.

We're also going to be de-whitelisting uTorrent Mac 1.6.x due to a bug where peers sending bad data are not banned, much like the bug that occurred with uTorrent 3.1 a few months ago. So if you're using uTorrent Mac 1.6.x now is the time to downgrade.

We'd also like to ask anyone using uTorrent Remote to make sure they aren't repeatedly downloading .torrent files over and over. You can check this by going to your profile page and seeing if your download count is extremely high outside the parenthesis. If this is happening please discontinue using uTorrent Remote and send a staff pm to ensure that your account is not disabled.

PTP Staff

Back