Trackers - Discussions Thread

What ? Seriously ? Damn that sucks. I remember receiving HNRs before (no idea how many) and I was able to zap them.

I posted this the time this rule was invented by them , also if you keep zapping torrents without seeding over 48 hours you will receive a warning so seed for 48 hours then only zap them. I have moved away from IPT for my needs i mostly use nCore and TL

i had 4 hnr warnings on IPT, Donated 5usd and got rid of them ;) ... for some reason IPT is a tracker i cant manage without as i get all my CBTs and App downloads there

i had 4 hnr warnings on IPT, Donated 5usd and got rid of them ;) ... for some reason IPT is a tracker i cant manage without as i get all my CBTs and App downloads there

For how much time are those 5 USD you paid, valid ? Also how did you pay ?
I think i read somewhere on IPT that they will start recording the HnRs once the donation has expired.
For older stuff, private trackers are good and also for hard to find things since they might have at least some seeders and it would actually work, cannot rely on public trackers for such things.
But for newer stuff, i can even sustain with public trackers as they tend to have 1000s of seeds.

Are there any other trackers which are generous with HNRs, not that i tend to do HNRs. But sometimes i have to delete torrents since i use iPad to download and it has limited space.

For how much time are those 5 USD you paid, valid ? Also how did you pay ?
I think i read somewhere on IPT that they will start recording the HnRs once the donation has expired.
For older stuff, private trackers are good and also for hard to find things since they might have at least some seeders and it would actually work, cannot rely on public trackers for such things.
But for newer stuff, i can even sustain with public trackers as they tend to have 1000s of seeds.

Are there any other trackers which are generous with HNRs, not that i tend to do HNRs. But sometimes i have to delete torrents since i use iPad to download and it has limited space.

Well everyone has limited space but that does not comes in when you are downloading so you are leecher no private tracker would encourage HnR with the years gone by every tracker is going ratioless.And even with ratioless tracker you have to seed for 48/72 hours

Even if you donate the HnR go off but the new counter comes again so ready to pay again :p

Well everyone has limited space but that does not comes in when you are downloading so you are leecher no private tracker would encourage HnR with the years gone by every tracker is going ratioless.And even with ratioless tracker you have to seed for 48/72 hours

Even if you donate the HnR go off but the new counter comes again so ready to pay again :p

So you mean i have to seed for at least 2 - 4 days to ensure i do not get HNRs ?
Even if no one is downloading from me ? Because with the pathetic uploads we get, many a times no one is downloading from us and also sometimes the torrents i download are old and they have absolutely no leechers so no one is ever going to download from my seeding. Will it still work ?

Yes but make sure they are 2 days u have seeded not 2 days you have tried.Also iTransmission is going to be banned at IPT soon.

Yes but make sure they are 2 days u have seeded not 2 days you have tried.Also iTransmission is going to be banned at IPT soon.

Where did you get info about iTransmission getting Banned and any particular reason for it to be banned ?
Also what do you mean by 2 days seeded and tried ? :confused:

i had 4 hnr warnings over 2~ years, paid around 300 bucks which helped me get rid of old hnr warnings permanently, and anyways i have more than 2000 BP which i shall be zapping in real time, donation clears the hnr history completely, including how many times you have zapped in the past

I have like 6000 Bonus Points and i zapped all the "X torrents require seeding" but the 3 HnRs warning still is there on the main page of IPT and clicking that does nothing apart from taking me to some forum thread / FAQ thing.

if you pay 5usd then those 3 hnr warnings will be gone permanently!! i had 4 and they were gone ... just that im gonna be more careful by adding the torrent directly to my seedbox and not locally

Back