Trackers - Discussions Thread

BCG has closed the doors now they are not accepting any more members now , most uploaders from BitGamer were migrated to BCG and its going to benefit BCG a lot where uploaders are quite slow.Also Gazelle games is accepting all members of bitgamer but the tracker does not looks very good for console games.

BCG has closed the doors now they are not accepting any more members now , most uploaders from BitGamer were migrated to BCG and its going to benefit BCG a lot where uploaders are quite slow.Also Gazelle games is accepting all members of bitgamer but the tracker does not looks very good for console games.

Take it from someone who downloads almost every game that comes out, you'd rather download from IPT than BCG/GG, they are nowhere near the standards of BitGamer at the moment. Miserable amount of seeds.

I would recommend this tracker called FANO.LV, it's a latvian general tracker, like FL.ro, but much better Pre ( FL.ro lags when it comes to SDTV )

I use it because IPT HnR system is really irritating.

Take it from someone who downloads almost every game that comes out, you'd rather download from IPT than BCG/GG, they are nowhere near the standards of BitGamer at the moment. Miserable amount of seeds.
Seriously try downloading a older torrent on IPT hardly any seeder , the so called uploader on IPT are piece of shit they just dump packs from different tracker like PTN , GFT and SCC.

BCG is a better tracker even when BitGamer was alive remember the user uploads on BCG are hands down when its comes to BCG, there seeding rules allows every user to survive at the tracker and they are very strict on Hit n Runs so even with seedbox you wont last if you keep HnR, ratioless is the new mantra for tracker most trackers are moving to , i literally have stopped downloading from IPT apart from 1-2 and instead moved to nCore.

- - - Updated - - -
@mitraark
How good is Fano.LV for home users ? I mean bonus points as you know seeding is a b**ch from our home lines

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously try downloading a older torrent on IPT hardly any seeder , the so called uploader on IPT are piece of shit they just dump packs from different tracker like PTN , GFT and SCC.

BCG is a better tracker even when BitGamer was alive remember the user uploads on BCG are hands down when its comes to BCG, there seeding rules allows every user to survive at the tracker and they are very strict on Hit n Runs so even with seedbox you wont last if you keep HnR, ratioless is the new mantra for tracker most trackers are moving to , i literally have stopped downloading from IPT apart from 1-2 and instead moved to nCore.

I'm sorry but the BCG Seeding rules were too strict and complicated for me, once i accidentally deleted a torrent, was marked for it for a a few months.

mitraark
How good is Fano.LV for home users ? I mean bonus points as you know seeding is a b**ch from our home lines

Quite decent, 15 torrents max at 1 points/hour, 525 points 10 GB

Its feels strict only when you are not in to seeding your torrents :lol:

I looked around for Fano.lv but no invites are handed over on power user forums.

@dinjo

I quite agree with you now. Theoretically, we cannot not keep our systems off, or even go on a long vacation. I just came back after 4-5 days of leave and received an HnR warning on IPT:

These are the rules, see the RED one:
IPTorrents_zps49d7bea1.png

The best solution is this:
  • What if I want to seed a torrent after Zapping?

If you wish to zap and then seed at a later date you should delete it from your client, do not delete or move the original folder or .Torrent though. Then if you wish to seed it at a later date you can click on the .torrent and it will load and re-check onto your client without downloading any data. This way you will not receive a HnR at a later date if you stop seeding it again as it's ratio will be above 1.00 as it has no download total.

Last edited by a moderator:
There system is completely broken if a torrent gets deleted and you will downloading it the HnR appears for 1 month and system cannot even handle that

lol i have been seeding a 6 torrents for like continuous 45 days and they always show up in "Require seeding" list. After I login and go to some other page it just disappears.

lol @ IPT

^^What is RM ??

Also i got like 35 HnR on IPT few days back and i used my points to zap them. Is it ok to keep doing this if i get HnR ?

^^What is RM ??

Also i got like 35 HnR on IPT few days back and i used my points to zap them. Is it ok to keep doing this if i get HnR ?

RM is Ratio Master quite popular among people who can't afford seedbox or have shitty upload speed..

Just add torrent in RM with high number of leecher,RM will fake upload and download in iptorrents without downloading or uploading anything...

I am using it for past 6 year on torrent leech and on iptorrens without any problem..

Just don't be greedy and stay under radar...

Visit sb- innovation.de for more information...
It's great forum for cheating on private tracker and have great giveaway from member..

^^What is RM ??

IPT have become shitty lately. Only thing they want is donation and their system is implemented in that way after they implemented individual H&R system. Now in this case, their system is to abuse the users. So why won't you abuse their system? Use RM at a reasonable speed and make upload speed apprx 15-20KB/sec per leecher you can see. Vary it using variance and enable the TCP listener at the same port utorrent runs.
Above all, use memory reader. Then nobody, almost nobody can catch you, as p2p protocol, is itself flawed. (unless you upload at a stonishing speed or you upload in a torrent where there is no leecher.

TL is better place where you just need to look after overall ratio. And 99% of time you will get same content.

Above all: A request: Don't abuse it on every tracker. Use it only when you need it most in shitty tracker like IPT.

Actually i am not much into torrenting now a days and mostly use public trackers like TPB etc because that suffices what all i want. I now use IPT only in cases where i DL something old and there are not much seeds on public trackers.
I will see what this RM is about but looks like it requires computer to be on (correct me if i am wrong) ? If that is the case then it is futile for me as i do not keep my laptop ON entire day for torrents. I use my iPad to make it power efficient.

If one gets caught using all these fancy ratio manipulators.. A good chance that these trackers will circulate your details within themselves and you ll get mass banned across diff trackers.

Just to let you know.

Back