Trackers - Discussions Thread

abuse their system man!! Use RM. ;)
They deserve it seriously the system is so ****ed up want to choke the developer who designed it.
If one gets caught using all these fancy ratio manipulators.. A good chance that these trackers will circulate your details within themselves and you ll get mass banned across diff trackers.
No IPT does not distribute details even if they do high level trackers do not consider there list , the trackers which share IP's are SCC,GFT,PTN,What.CD,PTM and BTN

Just to let you know.
Please dont do that i know couple of people who got banned for using RM on IPT alone
Though i dont use it since i have more than good enough ratio , but you dont have to be greedy in using Ratio Master on IPT and TL unless someone monitors it you wont get banned on IPT or TL, try on tracker i mentioned above , first tracker update [which is around 20 mins] IP ban and everyone in invite tree gets banned

But can i just zap my HnR on IPT with my points everytime ? Since i use iPad and it has limited space i usually cannot seed after the download is complete so i always get HnRs.
I think i have like 6000+ Points there.

But can i just zap my HnR on IPT with my points everytime ? Since i use iPad and it has limited space i usually cannot seed after the download is complete so i always get HnRs.

i kept zapping my HnR and i got warned 4 times and now i am in jail :( , only option to get out is pay 5$ and my principle stands in the way of me paying it , any other new tracker ?

i kept zapping my HnR and i got warned 4 times and now i am in jail :( , only option to get out is pay 5$ and my principle stands in the way of me paying it , any other new tracker ?

What does it mean by getting jailed ?
Also it is stupid when we have adequate points to zap the HnR then why should we get warning.:mad:

jailed as in now , my only option is to donate and get out of it , the system is rigged , in the end they get you to donate , sux , had a very healthy ratio and now due to HnR its all bummed out ,.... any other pvt ones open for registeration?

need an invite for TL?

jailed as in now , my only option is to donate and get out of it , the system is rigged , in the end they get you to donate , sux , had a very healthy ratio and now due to HnR its all bummed out ,.... any other pvt ones open for registeration?

need an invite for TL?

You were probably doing it incorrectly. I keep zapping off torrents, and nothing happens.

1. Finish the DL.
2. Remove the "torrent"; not the data from the client. (do not delete).
3. Wait for the HnR warning, and Zap it off as per points.
4. Wait for the HnR to vanish.
5. Re-mount the torrent and let it acquire the old data, and you can seed back.
6. Now if you stop it, no HnR.

You have to remove the torrent off the client, then zap. Other way round, it will just re-appear with a skewed UL : UL ratio.[DOUBLEPOST=1370588832][/DOUBLEPOST]

Always, remove it off your client first. Then ZAP it. No ways, can it appear as an HnR again. Provided you 100% DL'ed it, prior to the removal+ZAP.

2. Remove the "torrent"; not the data from the client. (do not delete).

You have to remove the torrent off the client, then zap. Other way round, it will just re-appear with a skewed UL : UL ratio.

There is no need to remove the torrent from the client.
Once you stop it, that is all is required for the notification to show up after few hrs. Once zapped, you can simply start the seeding again.

IPT and all is good and i have very high ratios too. But i have shifted to torrentz.in/eu type public indexing websites and trackers for my stuff. No tension of seeding back if i cannot. And my wife too now knows how to operate the torrentz.in/eu website so i just tell what is to be procured and she knows which tracker to use and all :)

There is no need to remove the torrent from the client.
Once you stop it, that is all is required for the notification to show up after few hrs. Once zapped, you can simply start the seeding again.

Not sure, if that will work. All the rules mention: remove off client and then zap. If just zapped, and re-seeded it will show up. I can try it tonight..sure. And let you know. I maybe wrong. But their rules state it different. Removal is mandatory for a clean HnR neuter.

I have got 3 HnRs on IPT and i am unable to figure out how to zap them. I don't see the "X torrents require your seeding" (something like that) since yesterday i zapped all of them with 50 points each. But the 3 HnR still show up. How to remove that ?

It shows: HnR Warnings Received: 3

Back