Trackers - Discussions Thread

I have IPT, TL and TD accounts with me. Do I need to get a PassThePopcorn account ?

I can get new releases at the above mentioned trackers but sometimes need some movies which are quite old 80s-90s stuff.

So is PTP good in that niche ?

Can anyone suggest a good tracker for movies having download/ratio system like that of FreshonTV/TvT.
That 100% Free leech for large torrents and option to seed for 24 or so hours instead of 1:1 ratio.

Also to state the obvious, it should be open to sign up.

You wont find that in private trackers i.e with open signups.

I would advise to get into a Ratio free tracker options are - GFT , PTM , F*N , nCore , PTN

Invites for all the mentioned sites are hard to find.

The additional login page adds additional security in wake of account hackings. One of my laptop's Firefox doesn't recognises the pin code field and sometimes the username field just doesn't shows up. :p

002043753-orig.png

Very bad news. Worse they didn't even bother to notify anyone. Otherwise, I would have eaten up my ~1.5TB buffer over there.
Surprisingly underground-gamer is still up.

- - - Updated - - -

I would advise to get into a Ratio free tracker options are - GFT

GFT have become a P2L site.

Guys I have a partially downloaded pack (Bleach complete pack) which i download episode by episode on IPT. Sometimes after login it shows "1 torrrents require seeding " and when I go to browse again, the notification goes off and I do not find the option to zap. What does that mean?

Do I need to zap it off ?

BTW Any new year openings on trackers ?

Mechanic if you can spare me a PTP invite please let me know. My request post is here

R.I.P. Bit Gamer. A very good private tracker shuts down. :(

They went FL just before the new years eve and suddenly the index page wasn't opening. I thought it was some fault at my end. Then later I went to the home page and saw the message. Good luck to the guys behind BG.

Back