Trackers - Discussions Thread

Re: The Tracker's Discussions Thread

^ Greedy Torrent

@gamingstill - Now forget about getting a invite from here

^ Oh. Then I am glad he got banned.Its because of people like him who have given a bad name to us indian torrenters, that there are sites which have outright banned our country from even signing up :(

gamingstill said:
AHHH DAMN... IPT account disabled :no: , they detected GT cuz someone changed the upload to 18x download :S in absence of me.

Time to Say bye bye to your TL account also :rofl:.btw what happened to the poor soul that invited you to IPT ?

It sends bad data to tracker so u can say 1mb of my download should be treated as 1mb upload or whatever u want to set other software is called ratio master.

But eventually you will get banned

Why would someone even use a software like that...? It fools the tracker by sending incorrect data instead of your client..?

vishal2055 said:
^ dont you have access to a seedbox ? The other option is waffles but then it too is very difficult to seed at. These are the only I know off which are considered to be a huge repository of music.

Just a personal tip, since you are having problems with ratio at what, just grab a bunch of new releases and keep them on your seedbox for a month or two. Yes flash seeding wont do any good at sites like what, only time will provide you with a working buffer.Also you can release some music which will give you a nice buffer.

lol i know m8 am seeding stuff there for months on my box but no good with them, no leechers to stuff

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

vishal2055 said:
^ Oh. Then I am glad he got banned.Its because of people like him who have given a bad name to us indian torrenters, that there are sites which have outright banned our country from even signing up :(

yeah i agree blacklist such ppl asking for invites and hell dont give em any

xtremevicky said:
GFT is a brilliant tracker :p

GGT is ratio cheating :p

yup agree 100% ask me i ban em fookers on my tracker don't care where they come from

sorry for the f word lol i know its a public forums

Be online all the time , keep on the lookout when Staff declares Freeleech / anounces Freeleech for new Staff Picks , start downloading them asap , get a buffer.

vishal2055 said:
^ Have you checked this out ? Tips For Improving Your Ratio on What.cd

Are there no freeleech torrents over there ? Then how do people maintain their ratios on that site ? whats your present download/upload/ratio over there ? Just curious to know :p

lmao even if they have freeleech prob is not every1 wants to grab what u grabbed and my ratio there is 2.75tb up and 990gb download, still a fair ratio but then i hate it there due to stuff don't seed there. Prob they donot even allow community staff status to staff's frm other sites who get vip, like many trackers make u vip if u proove u staff from other tracker, in a way even if i loose what.cd at some point, won't be a loss me to..i usually get what i want frm other friendly trackers where i am vip so don't bother seeding there

:p 2.75tb Upload ... hahahaha and you call that difficult to maintain ? You got no reason to whine :D you got a absolute kickass ratio over there.

I dont have a total upload of 1Tb on all trackers that I use :p.

Ratioless trackers FTW :p

I am surprised no one mention rutracker for music.....they have a HUGE collection of music and very easy to maintain ratio on that tracker....they open daily at a specific time....thats how i got in no invites required.I have heard people who are on whatcd say they have all the stuff.....one guy i know who is on waffles was even surprised by the stuff he found on ru after he signed up.

I cant verify these claims as am not in whatcd or waffles.....but all i can say is if you are into music you should not overlook rutracker.....and dont be scared away by the russian thing just use chrome it will auto translate for you :).

vishal2055 said:
:p 2.75tb Upload ... hahahaha and you call that difficult to maintain ? You got no reason to whine :D you got a absolute kickass ratio over there.

hungry lol

xtremevicky said:
I dont have a total upload of 1Tb on all trackers that I use :p.

Ratioless trackers FTW :p

pfft benefit of being staff u get ur trackers box for free lol and make ratio

on what if you want to make buffer get the game OSTs and release them or cross seed them :p that helps a lot . For waffles ...download latest torrents or upload your own... and wait for the right time to strike .. when the site is declared freeleech download the archive torrents of 200+gB :D ,, i didnt have a box so got only 10gb buffer at FL ... but a friend with a box got 500gig there in that week

Friends, on one of my PTs even when my client is off (system too), it still showing I am UL'ing 5 files. I have them for seed, but how come when everything is off.?

And when I pull up currently seeding it is showing some file 2x, so the count is greater than what I am seeding.

^ it takes some time for the system to refresh the list of active torrents. Also some sites will show dupe entries if your ip changes.

Back