Trackers - Discussions Thread

Re: The Tracker's Discussions Thread

asingh said:
Well then you should have been more precise in your post and not got the lecture from me. :)

I do not care even if God tells me that it is disabled on their back end. Till their guides/forums mention a certain setting I will follow it. I think it is justified the ban to keep it on. It supplies incorrect data to non subscribed users, which is not fair to the the tracker engine. Your client will also report-in incorrect UL's each time it syncs to the server. What is harsh in that..? They are protecting their assets and negating circumvention of the system. See, I am super careful because getting UL buffers has been a painful (but fun) process for me. No ways I want to loose those privileges or be black marked cause I forgot a measly check box...!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

By the way, Vishal thanks about the ghost torrent flush. Was able to get my record cleared. Appreciate it.

glad could help lol as a staff member where i am , my job help fellow members

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

xtremevicky said:
Most of the PT's have DHT disabled at there end as Vishal pointed out .

I was saying my DHT was enabled for years and was never affected any trackers . Ever since I started downloading from PT, it has been disabled !

The point is it is just Harsh to ban someone for such things .

yup dead on m8!! banning members over DHT is crap!! atleast good trackers donot do it, and even today, members donot understand the misuse one can using DHT and PEX, the reason trackers disable it at their end so that if u donot, it is disabled at their end. DHT is good if u doing public trackers where u don't seed to a close community, but in case of PT's better it be off coz u wanna 100% seed to those on that tracker only.

ok enuff ranting lol sound like am lecturing a new mod!!

Anyone knows whats the minimum seed time at BTN ? Need to get some WEB-DL Episodes.

dinjo said:
Anyone knows whats the minimum seed time at BTN ? Need to get some WEB-DL Episodes.

For a single episode , 24 hours , for a season pack 120 hours !

Thanks within how much period would the seeding needs to be completed I.e for single episode 24 hours within 1 week? And for pack?

dinjo said:
Thanks within how much period would the seeding needs to be completed I.e for single episode 24 hours within 1 week? And for pack?

It says quite clearly on the latest announcement:

Rule) You MUST seed the torrent to the required amounts within 2 weeks, otherwise:

1) If you attract ANY H&Rs you will cease earning ANY Bonus Points while you have one or more H&Rs.

2) If you attract ANY H&Rs you will be ineligible for a promotion or participating in any competitions

3) If you attract more then 15 H&Rs your account will be banned.

4) If you consistently attract or retain H&Rs your account may be warned or banned.

5) If you have been warned for H&Rs, and you attract additional H&Rs your account will be banned.

funkysourav said:
is it true that TD and IPT are owned by the same person?

it is the longest standing rumor you know

Both are good and different in their own accord.

:)

Back