Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Discussion Thread

Looking good! The graphics seem on par with God of War III !

(My november and december are gonna be dedicated to BF3 Multiplayer, i hope till Jan 2012 something SURELY happens for the CFW scene. If not i'll be forced to go legit.)

I guess nothings coming for the ps3 scene..Hope the dual nand chip thing gets easier to get it done..kmeaw 3.55+ ofw 3.70 will probably be the way to go !

UC1 was awesome. Played UC2 for a day and I just did not stop before the console gave up on me :p. Will probably finish it over the weekend (or tonight maybe :D).

UC3 is definitely on my priority list along with Arkham City, but Arkham City I'll probably play on PC.

Got my leave sanctioned for a day for the first week for November for Uncharted 3 baby! :yahoo:

I <3 my boss! :D

I Am counting Days,Was waiting for this one for a year or so..

New console and the first game to pop in the drive UC3

Just got PS3 with 2 controllers and INFAMOUS and UC2 on Saturday all for 18000 rupees. Loved the feel of playing UC2 and looking for lot of help from fellow members to help me in UC2 and psyched about playing UC3 in a months time. HELL YEAH :)

johnson_j16 said:
Just got PS3 with 2 controllers and INFAMOUS and UC2 on Saturday all for 18000 rupees. Loved the feel of playing UC2 and looking for lot of help from fellow members to help me in UC2 and psyched about playing UC3 in a months time. HELL YEAH :)

Don't play UC2 before playing UC1 ! UC series is totally awesome.

Watch the gameplay from the 4th minute..This game is beyond spectacular! Lighting is topnotch! And the way he got the gun from the thug @ 8.20 :hap2:

The Game should be atleast 12 hours of Gameplay,will make it more epic..

Just counting days,when its going to be out..

One word for This EPIC

Back