Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Discussion Thread

^Glad to hear that! Best wishes in advance and I hope you clear the test. How long do you have to sail to appear for this test? And the next test I assume is for the post of Chief Engineer? Oh boy I'd love to sail and work as one. Building ships is one and sailing onboard those are completely a different thing. :p

Apologies for the OT! :ashamed:

^

Thanks.

For appearing in this one, it has to be at least 18 months sea time after graduating.

And yes, the next will be for CE but that'll come only after 24 months of sea time.

Uncharted 3 Campaign Impressions -

Let me begin by saying that after 11 Years of PC gaming this is my first owned console and loving the titles on it. I picked up UC3 just to check what it looked/felt like and haven't been able to put it down. Haven't touched my PC for some days (for gaming of course).

Gorgeous Graphics, as already put Rub Al Khali onwards the graphics are possibly the best I've seen. The intricate artwork, Level Designs are fantastic. I had to pause from time to time to take pics (not kidding).

What amazed me was the Character modelling and Voice acting. The figures' movements are very realistic. The banter is humorous.

The buildups are fantastic, there are hooks after hooks after hooks and it literally feels like being part of a Hollywood blockbuster.

Which brings me to the cons. I did not feel that this game required a lot of skill. The story was more or less predictable. I'd have loved more challenging puzzles.
I did not find the gameplay very repetitive but that can be attributed to the fact that this was the first title I played.

Rating - 9.6/10 Subject to revision.(Will walk easily into my top 3 games across all platforms this year) - Will pick up UC:1 and 2 now.

Guys need a little help here. Could someone post the Save file after the 10th Chapter or the beginning of the 11th chapter [Elenas intro]?

Had to reformat the hdd and like a nutter didnt make a back up. Would be a huge help.

thanks.

Yep, that's Europe. Fortunately, mine is the European copy too. Here's my save data: PS3.rar

There are 2 saves that I picked up. One is a full normal mode completion save and another one, which said 99% completed, which I'm assuming is my brother's current session. You can select the chapter manually from the chapter selection screen. Let me know if it works. :)

Thanks a bunch mate will update and let u know how it goes.

Update: Thanks be to you mate. Worked like a charm. cheers.

Just got done with the game. Amazing game. Storyline was great as well. The desert experience was pretty awesome! Though small game just took around 8 hours to get done with. Took around 10 for uncharted.

Back