Less than 10K Under 10k Smartphone

1. Budget?
A: Under INR 10k

2. Preferred display size, type and resolution?
A: FHD and above

3. Preferred operating system? (Android (with version), iOS, etc).
A: Android 12 and above

4. Preferred connectivity options? (4G, 3G, 2G etc).
A: 4G+

5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: No preference. Should not have too many deceptive ads, the phone will be sued by an older member of the family who might fall victim to those

6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
A: Whatsapp and multimedia

7. Single SIM/ Dual SIM?
A: Dual

8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
A: New. Don’t mind buying online

9. Any other requirements?
A: Need good battery backup and >64GB storage

10. If you have already considered a phone, then please mention the model
A: Samsung F13 and Moto G32

The amount of bloatware in other phones is such that, some apps won't even get uninstalled or even disabled, like in Samsung... that phone comes with really a good amount of bloatware. Your new already feels like crap with unwanted apps lol.

The SD 680 4G this phone has is abysmally slow, I hope you know that. I have the g42 (same SoC) and I only tolerate it because it's my backup phone. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Your phone might be slow because Moto G42 has only 4 GB of RAM. So, it might not be the fault of the processor.

Phone being slow can depend on many factors... amount of RAM... what apps are you using on the phone, and other things.

Moto G32 has 8 GB of RAM, and it will give a smooth experience, considering OP is buying the 8 GB version. Even with 4 GB, if the usage is on the low side and apps which run require less RAM and less processing power, phone wont slow down.

Also, Moto G42 has only 60 Hz refresh rate, whereas Moto G32 has 90 Hz refresh rate. That also gives improves the experience.

Your phone might be slow because Moto G42 has only 4 GB of RAM. So, it might not be the fault of the processor.

Phone being slow can depend on many factors... amount of RAM... what apps are you using on the phone, and other things.

Moto G32 has 8 GB of RAM, and it will give a smooth experience, considering OP is buying the 8 GB version. Even with 4 GB, if the usage is on the low side and apps which run require less RAM and less processing power, phone wont slow down.

Also, Moto G42 has only 60 Hz refresh rate, whereas Moto G32 has 90 Hz refresh rate. That also gives improves the experience.
The RAM isn't really relevant. Don't use anything on this except whatsapp and gpay, it's still slow. Everything from the thumbprint reader to launching apps to the launcher is slow. It's a shit SOC.
And the refresh rate doesn't impact loading speed.

Have you used the G32 personally btw?

The amount of bloatware in other phones is such that, some apps won't even get uninstalled or even disabled, like in Samsung... that phone comes with really a good amount of bloatware. Your new already feels like crap with unwanted apps lol.
this will get job done.

Bought g32 for mum on last bbd for 9925. Please don't consider it. Phone has network issue with every network apart from jio. Now it could be voda's weak network itself but I am not sure. Performance of the phone isn't anything to write home about either, 90 Hz is just a big lol. So bloody choppy that every time I return to my 60 hz Pixel it feels so smooth. Only good thing is that damn good loudspeakers, and that's it.
I don't know what to recommend at that budget btw, just that not the G32, please.

Bought g32 for mum on last bbd for 9925. Please don't consider it. Phone has network issue with every network apart from jio. Now it could be voda's weak network itself but I am not sure. Performance of the phone isn't anything to write home about either, 90 Hz is just a big lol. So bloody choppy that every time I return to my 60 hz Pixel it feels so smooth. Only good thing is that damn good loudspeakers, and that's it.
I don't know what to recommend at that budget btw, just that not the G32, please.
I was thinking of going with g32 for my parents.
Mostly due to stock os amd good custom roms but only if the processor is capable of handling day to day tasks.

Back