UNOFFICIAL IRC Chat Channel - Techenclave

cyberjunkie

Adept
Nov 13, 2005
We're about to reach the 1 month mark in a couple of days. Regulars are still hanging around and we do still have discussions every single day on something or the other. Towards the weekend and on Mondays the numbers hover around 10. Tonight and tomorrow night there might be some GTR2/LFS/RBR races as well. Those who haven't tried it, well..try it and those who have and aren't there.. STICK AROUND WILL YA?!?!:tongue:

cyberjunkie

Adept
Nov 13, 2005
RiO said:
I'll try to setup some alternative today or tomorrow....

Don't get your home IP banned trying to do public seva! :bleh:

@Divya666 - Go home, get on IRC, Connect MOMO, Lets play.

@shrey - yay?!?@

Over and out.....

cyberjunkie

Adept
Nov 13, 2005
Ugh, XP died when I wasn't around for a few days. Haven't installed mIRC yet, doing it now. Should be online, if anyone decides to drop in :p

RiO

Skilled
Dec 13, 2005
www.axemanrio.com
I stopped logging in because nobody was around for a few days at a stretch :p But yeah, I'll be happy to get back... nuke, I couldn't get cgiirc to work. I can give you temp ftp access to get it to work if you have time.

cyberjunkie

Adept
Nov 13, 2005
t1ruda said:
anyone using this channel ATM?

I don't think anyone is but I still like the idea. I was there till 2 weeks back and am there again now that you've mentioned it. TE is allergic to IRC !!! :no: :p

t1ruda

Disciple
Aug 1, 2007
www.facebook.com
I like IRC...its the best thing with DCC enabled of course...we all can use it and do our own file sharing....WAY BETTER than torrents!!!! if you know how to use it..try this ircdig.com!!!

cyberjunkie

Adept
Nov 13, 2005
t1ruda said:
I like IRC...its the best thing with DCC enabled of course...we all can use it and do our own file sharing....WAY BETTER than torrents!!!! if you know how to use it..try this ircdig.com!!!

Except......that isn't what TE's IRC is/was meant for :) - just a place for regular TE members who are online most of the time to interact in realtime and hook up for some gaming sessions and things like that :)

WAY BETTER than torrents!!!! - Maybe, if the year was 99 and Bittorrent didn't exist.

Mods!! Please delete our posts :p

cyberjunkie

Adept
Nov 13, 2005
Chatzilla addon if you want to use Firefox to chat.
Going OT here but TEsnipes040...20+ posts in 40 minutes. Is this some kind of a race?