Video WDTV Killer is here!

Hi Ajay,

Did you confirm with Xtreamer official forum about the veracity of this New delhi dealer?

Confirm with them then place the order.

Just my 2cents.

I deposited the money this morning and sent them email. Just now, I got a reply from accounts@xtreamer.in. :hap2:

Dear Mr. Xxxx,

Hi !

Thank you for your payment for buying the following products from Xtreamer India:

1. Xtreamer – Media Player & Streamer
2. WiFi USB Adapter 802.11n
Your Unique Customer ID (UCID): XXXXXXXX

Please provide us the following details to complete our database:

Name:
Company Name (if any)
Address with pin code:
Mobile No. and/or Landline No.

We assure you that the products will be delivered on or before 5th September, 2009.

Regards,

Xxxxx Xxxxxx
Accounts Department
Xtreamer India
New Delhi

Hi there,
I just saw yesterday my unit has been shipped.
And it has reached Mumbai also,as i am not there so I would get my unit by tomorrow hopefully.:eek:hyeah:
I am quite excited.
BTW the damages were 8500rs as I paid in Euro. + 2100for customs.
The damages were too heavy.:(

kaps2010 said:
Hi there,

I just saw yesterday my unit has been shipped.

And it has reached Mumbai also,as i am not there so I would get my unit by tomorrow hopefully.:eek:hyeah:

I am quite excited.

BTW the damages were 8500rs as I paid in Euro. + 2100for customs.

The damages were too heavy.:(

Don't call it a damage..I envy that in 2-3 days time you will be having fun with the movies and pop-corn around..:hap2:

When you review, pls do check the wireless streaming of 720P content and the fan's noise.

Our units reached home but no one was at home *sigh* :( but he's gonna redeliver at 3pm and tehre will definately be someone then :p

SunnyBoi said:
Our units reached home but no one was at home *sigh* :( but he's gonna redeliver at 3pm and tehre will definately be someone then :p
Same happened with me I was not at home and I don't know will he ship it again today evening.
and BTW overall damage came to 10,600rs.:(
I am quite excited to play with the little toy.:clap:

I dont understand, when PS3 had potential from the begining to become all in one ultimate network media player, why are they still not pursuing that field.

For 20 or 17k a full blown entertaiment device would have been great rather than spending 10k for media player only.

Back