Weight gaining diet.

Kumar said:
we used to drink that 3 times a day while in college...but i lost 5Kgs in that period :s
You are supposed to have 3-4 regular meals too. :bleh:
And most prolly you had regular milkshake that pretty fluid.:p
RiO said:
Skipping the technicalities Bikey mentions, I'd simply recommend 2 bananas a day + 1 liter cow's milk - in any form, milk shake or just drink the milk and eat the bananas :p
l33t_5n1p3r_max said:
Milk is teh sux. But I am willing to try out horse shit for a week if it will make me bigger. Not massively, I jsut wanna gain like 6-7 kilos. Get to around 63-65 and I'll be happy.
Err... i literally puke out after a glass of plain milk.:ashamed:
That's why that recipe- coz i love bananas.:p
(Never heard of a dawg who loved bananas- but then me part ape too.:p )
Plus i got bored of the tons of Complan and Bournvita nd stuff i comsuned when i was forced to drink milk as a kid.:mad:
I have had so much Complan strawberry flavour, i hate strawberry icecream now.:(

Banana milkshake and i mean so thick that it was more banana- less milk, that sometimes we had to use a spoon to scoop out the last of it.
My veggie hostelmates and esp those who didn't want to consume beer to beef up found 'thick Banana milkshake very hepful. :)

Start eating soyabean, i cant belive that no one is talking about soyabean. It is the best natural food which contains lots of protiens.

Milk, Banana, Eggs, chicken and mutton. :)

If you can spend 1.5k get some protein or mass gainer supplements.

Drink beer.

Work out hard. (To make sure u dun gain weight on ur belly :p )

Have 4 bananas a day plus regular meals.

Patience.

I was weighing 63 kgs a yr back with a 6 feet height. I followed above diet. Gained 10 kgs in a year.

banana in milk seems tasty... but a li'l more weight gain and it'll blast the crap outta my tummy :( .. some one plese suggest me some weight loosing techniques.. some easy ones :)

bought a box of creatine monohydrate. Thinking of the banana shake idea but the nutritional value of bananas seems to be pretty low compared to eggs and stuff.

Substituting milk with cheese. :)

Dood, 4 bananas a day wil make things pretty good. Give a try at least...

Nd i dun recommend takin ne capsules or tablets for increasing muscle mass in body... In long run, they are harmful... :| Do not spoil your natural health for the sake of body-building...

Kay, just back from my second gym outing (with creatine).. the results are pretty good. Fatigue is no longer a problem until late into the 3rd set.

Though I am fvking, fvking thin. Arms - 14 inches.. with very, very little body fat (5'9", 55 kilos, 29 inch waist:D.. tried to calculate my lean body mass but could'nt dig up a calliper).
Benchpress (without machine, plain and simple)- 3x15 - 40 kilos (100 pounds :p)

Biceps Curls/hammer curls/side bends - 3x15 - 12 kilos

Crunches - 15x4

Gonna start increasing by 1-2 kilos from tommorow. The numbers are uber, uber pathetic but I can easily go a bit further with the biceps.

Another question I had - Is it advisable to squat without using a supporter? I'm ignoring that particular exercise cause I love my balls a lot and don't want freaking hernia or something.

For squats get a belt, because you will tend to pile on a lot of weight and you will need a belt's support for your back especially.

Woger that. And kippu, quit laughing at my 100 pound bench press. My feelings might get quashed :(..in other words, I think they already are.. screw you world.. Ima go slit my wrists. :(

Yee, 29 inch is why I got into this :). It does'nt matter how fast you run or how long you last, the chicks only want you to be muscular :(

Ahh, if only they looked for reliance/ESWC achievements. :(

@l33t_5n1p3r_max - are you trying to look like this guy ? :eek:hyeah:

muscleshdaa3.jpg

Back