Weight gaining diet.

^ Rofl...trust me man, if you see me eating you will be shocked :p

My breakfast is 2 mcgrills at Mcdonalds along with medium coke and fries(everyday)...I ate my lastest 1 kg pack of m&ms in 2 days, I eat about 5 bananas during the day, I drink protien x everyday, I munch on snacks like lays, chocobars at night, I eat around 3 packs of lays almost everynight AND YET Im this thin, hard to believe, I know but Im pretty sure its a biological problem with my metabolism as mentioned earlier.But Im very strong for someone as thin as me.:p

Just waiting for my exams to get over with, then Ill start gyming once again.

F|0ccY said:
^ Rofl...trust me man, if you see me eating you will be shocked :p

My breakfast is 2 mcgrills at Mcdonalds along with medium coke and fries(everyday)...I ate my lastest 1 kg pack of m&ms in 2 days, I eat about 5 bananas during the day, I drink protien x everyday, I munch on snacks like lays, chocobars at night, I eat around 3 packs of lays almost everynight AND YET Im this thin, hard to believe, I know but Im pretty sure its a biological problem with my metabolism as mentioned earlier.But Im very strong for someone as thin as me.:p

Just waiting for my exams to get over with, then Ill start gyming once again.

:O :O I sure hope for your sake that you were exaggerating....

Dude, there's no problem being thin but this kind of diet will take you on a straight road to your nearest hospital.... I would strongly suggest that you immediately cut down on all the saturated fats you are having.

And don't be under the misconception that only obese people have heart attacks. I know that for a fact becoz one of my uncles was under the same misconception and he had 2.. :(

Private Ryan said:
Seriously guys, be honest...how many of you really work out everyday? :ashamed: I hardly get any exercise, cos i'm always sitting in front of a puter..be it at home or office...my only dose of exercise is the everyday tussle in local trains..have to keep standing for more than an hour evn in 1st class during the office going rush hours...so thts like 2 hours everyday...(i do come home too..:p )... Apart from tht, no exercise...:no: N i'm still like 58 kgs @ 5.10 feet. :(

i'm was in the same boat as u! sitting in front of comp whole day at home and work, from past 8 yrs! it was when i saw my strength weakening as i got older that i realized something had to be done. my wrists, arms, biceps, had actually reduced by an inch and became soft bcause the muscles weren't being used anymore. :(

so i started to walk to work even if the office is some 20mins away from the station, and i started running/climbing the three floors to my office instead of taking the lift! :)

even though i get home around 9 like u (i commute in the virar train) i start pumping iron for abt 1/2 hr and also do some push ups (abt 10-15). i then have dinner 1 hr after the exercises have been completed around 11 i think. this has paid off in just three months - i can run up three floors in 19 sec :hap2: without straining my lungs!! and btw i'm 32 now.

so its upto u to try and change ur schedule to be fit. :eek:hyeah:

6pack said:
i'm was in the same boat as u! sitting in front of comp whole day at home and work, from past 8 yrs! it was when i saw my strength weakening as i got older that i realized something had to be done. my wrists, arms, biceps, had actually reduced by an inch and became soft bcause the muscles weren't being used anymore. :(

so i started to walk to work even if the office is some 20mins away from the station, and i started running/climbing the three floors to my office instead of taking the lift! :)

even though i get home around 9 like u (i commute in the virar train) i start pumping iron for abt 1/2 hr and also do some push ups (abt 10-15). i then have dinner 1 hr after the exercises have been completed around 11 i think. this has paid off in just three months - i can run up three floors in 19 sec :hap2: without straining my lungs!! and btw i'm 32 now.

so its upto u to try and change ur schedule to be fit. :eek:hyeah:

Superb stuff dude.. There are no excuses once you make up your mind, are there?? :p

Back