What exactly is Government of India doing?

AFIK it's 4th gen. 9mm..regular ones I guess!! I never fired it!! It just stays with me with rough part of EU and gets serviced once a year in Austria.
My wife hates it!! It's always under lock and keys back home...is it ok to post a picture here? I may take a photo while she's asleep.
Except that few hours, I have no experience with firearms and have no interest in them!! I'm a completely non violent anti firearm person mate!!

An OT question, someone PMed me about some job openings, now I can't seem to find the conversation thread, whoever he was, please contact the office mentioned ASAP..they are in fact hiring for post of junior scientists ( 3 vacancies), they don't need the PhD verification certificate, a copy of the submitted thesis will do.
Since entire London is locked down, your call will be routed to the hiring agency and eventually come to us and 3 other consultants..me and Len will do the needful. Would love to have Indians on board!!

For the corp. by the corporate
Screenshot_20210115-175601_Chrome.jpg

Blows my mind that I have idiots still telling me "Yes everything is down the toilet but at least we got a handle on corruption."
I know right! that is the stupidest comeback that people have... without having a clarity that the PM Cares fund or the Electoral bonds are just corruptive scams happening in the name of public welfare and that too legally. But who will explain to these morons that corruption during the time of Congress was still considered illegal and politicians had to bear the consequences, no matter how powerful.
In today's India, corruption is just accepted because it is not being considered as a crime!
I mean at least with Congress the major issue was corruption. But not like the present government has scrapped it and messed up everything else.
My only question is, how is it not problematic?

While many despise him for his arrogance and violent attitude, there are few instances where leaders like him speak with common sense and logic....

Haha this thread reads like an anti government propaganda presser. .. I am not invested in politics and not pro or anti government as such... However just living in an echo chamber or thread where each and every thing is just anti government.. How is that supposed to convince any rational person? Shouldn't continuous one sided arguments on either side be a big red flag that something is being hidden from view... This argument is not unbiased

Last edited:
Recently had gone to my paternal place in western UP
Beleive me no one knows crap
Its all apprehension without substance... Something like I won't travel in an airplane coz if it crashes I ll surely die, hence airplanes are demonic.

This is the sort of apprehensive mindset people are having opposing the laws.

There are plenty of other facts and stuff, but I am too lazy to pen them here [emoji12]

In a nutshell hell lot of factors are in play.

Last edited:
Back