What exactly is Government of India doing?

Irrespective of BJP or khangress... u got to take stick and beat them.. that's how india was born and is.... make them work for their votes....
ultimately fact is people have the habit of complaining for anything under the sun

You seem to be contradicting yourself in the same comments just like @blr_p
On one hand you want people to take matters into their own hands and in the other you seem to constantly label them crybabies when they have valid criticisms, if nothing good has been accomplished all people can do is complain.

Just take the last 5 months into consideration, the poorly planned lockdowns, the helpless state of all those migrants, the lack of transparency in PMCARES fund, the meddling in the state governments of two states during this crisis, announcing half baked confusing "yojanas" to "support" people, the increase in petrol prices by almost 8 rupees in just a fortnight when crude prices were low, the flip-flops before coming clean in the Galwan valley situation, after all these f ups they abandoned everyone by asking them to become atmanirbhar while spending time in this so called crisis to fast track the temple construction just in time for the next election.

What hidden agendas do people have here ? Calling out their BS as concerned citizens ?

It's very easy to create perceptions .. but you lone village is not whole india or himachal ...and if you have lone doctor there... it;s duty of locals as well to take it up appropriately with authorities and your local MLA.... Irrespective of BJP or khangress... u got to take stick and beat them.. that's how india was born and is.... make them work for their votes....

Same goes for you. Just because you had a good experience doesn't mean that it is same for everyone.
As for your second point, no it is not my duty to take a stick and beat the people we have chosen. It is their duty to do their jobs regardless of whether they are being beaten or not. It is not ok to start treating this behaviour as normal, even if it is prevalent all around you. This is what ethics mean and that is how you ensure that good ethics and morals get passed on by not condoning such behaviour as normal. This is why it is important for people to discuss these things, whether online or in person. Maybe you have given up and feel it is alright to go with the flow but then why do you have a problem when others still feel the need to question the govt when it is wrong when you yourself are saying that we have to beat them with a stick when they don't work.

Is it me or hypocrisy changes its meaning everyday.

One of the most consistent words ever. I hope the patriot uncles who smashed that TV withdraw the money in their ICICI accounts and burn it.

Is it me or hypocrisy changes its meaning everyday.

Chinese govt banks and other institutions are buying stocks in a lot of Indian companies and banks from past two years. They have trillions of US dollars sitting idle. They'll make a killing by either way - pumping money into India and getting gains when the Indian economy goes back to 7%+ gains every year or by buying enough stocks to get their person into management where they have a say with company management. They are too smart for India and even Western nations.

Problem will come 5-6 years down the line when they start buying up land in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai etc and jack up property prices even higher. Then India will be in the same position as Canada, Australia, USA etc.

You seem to be contradicting yourself in the same comments just like @blr_p
On one hand you want people to take matters into their own hands and in the other you seem to constantly label them crybabies when they have valid criticisms, if nothing good has been accomplished all people can do is complain.

Just take the last 5 months into consideration, the poorly planned lockdowns, the helpless state of all those migrants, the lack of transparency in PMCARES fund, the meddling in the state governments of two states during this crisis, announcing half baked confusing "yojanas" to "support" people, the increase in petrol prices by almost 8 rupees in just a fortnight when crude prices were low, the flip-flops before coming clean in the Galwan valley situation, after all these f ups they abandoned everyone by asking them to become atmanirbhar while spending time in this so called crisis to fast track the temple construction just in time for the next election.

What hidden agendas do people have here ? Calling out their BS as concerned citizens ?

Well.. i cant see a contradiction anywhere. My thought process is clear. Either take things in your hand or continue crying on forums. choice is yours...

As for second para, do you have any better ideas and ways than what govt did.. let me know.

Lock down - What else could govt have done considering that it was to stop spread of a virus over night. Did govt asked the migrants to go and make a run to their homes. this question need to be asked to state govt who were supposed to manage migrant workers and ensure their welfare. Central govt's role was to ensure finds and fraisn are available which they did . On the opposite, like of best Advertised CM went ahead and made announcements over night in migrant colonies that buses are available in bus stand to take them to their homes creating a situation. Is that central govt 's doing. Still most inefficient CM went ahead and ensured that lakhs of labourers reached their home safely. First understand the federal structure we have before starting your verbal diarrhoea here.

PMCARES Fund - What transparency you want on there or maybe you are worried that loot called PM NRF Cannot continue anymore. Hon SC Have cleared its legality and a auditor is in place to ensure it's funds are not misused. i don't know why people have problems with it..If you dont want to contribute ..no body is forcing you to ....

this will give a idea hopefully !!

Meddling of 2 states - Not sure which 2 states you are talking of here. what this have to do with govt and pandemic situation. If somebody is not being able to keep his house in order, its only imperative that somebody else come and take care of house. thats what democracy is all about .. number..again Pandemic doesn't mean that you stop doing your bussiness. life goes on...

announcing half baked confusing "yojanas" to "support" people, the increase in petrol prices by almost 8 rupees in just a fortnight when crude prices were low, the flip-flops before coming clean in the Galwan valley situation, after all these f ups they abandoned everyone by asking them to become atmanirbhar while spending time in this so called crisis to fast track the temple construction just in time for the next election.

Announcement of yojana's - Be specific. Which yojana u think was confusing. Pandemic doesn't mean that govt cannot announce welfare schemes or u think that only chinese virus should be on top agenda and rest all should stop breathing.

Petrol - Use public transport. Govt is within it's rights to increase excise to mop up revenue for developmental work. I know i cannot afford it so i make up with public transport. In emergency i call Ola / Uber or keep numbers of local taxi wallah handy. switch to CNG / lPG if you have problems there. Moreover in pandemic , who was using petrol anyways .. that u have objections to this 8 re increase....

Galwan valley / atmanirbar - What's your problem there in galwan valley... we paid it back to chinese in double measure... and if govt wants industries to pick up manufacturing & be world factory.. whats problem . It takes time and money to create eco-system.

Mandir - Pls read the manifesto of BJP. It was a mess created by certain party who claim to secularism was licking the backs of few people. your assertion that it was being done due to election is also wrong. election are still away in 2024 & even if u consider there were elections coming than also.. it doesn't mean that govt stop doing its worl..... Get your facts right. Hon SC have cleared it after a prolonged hearing since 1950. Only in india , majority have to fight for their rights . what this have to do with pandemic. do you want govt to stop all business b,cause of chinese virus. Moreover it's being built by donation from individuals across the country. No tax payers money is being spend on building it. If PM of country goes there for foundation ceremony whats wrong there..he is free to practice his religion like any other citizen of country.... not sure what objection you have there....
Post automatically merged:

Same goes for you. Just because you had a good experience doesn't mean that it is same for everyone.

Correct but i am not being a crying baby here. I am just replying to your uin necessary bashing .

As for your second point, no it is not my duty to take a stick and beat the people we have chosen. It is their duty to do their jobs regardless of whether they are being beaten or not. It is not ok to start treating this behaviour as normal, even if it is prevalent all around you. This is what ethics mean and that is how you ensure that good ethics and morals get passed on by not condoning such behaviour as normal. This is why it is important for people to discuss these things, whether online or in person. Maybe you have given up and feel it is alright to go with the flow but then why do you have a problem when others still feel the need to question the govt when it is wrong when you yourself are saying that we have to beat them with a stick when they don't work.

Let us get real. We are living in 21st century and ethics looks good on paper but they don't exist in real world. Era of Raja harsh chandra and Yudhister is long gone. if you are telling me that people are saints than i am going to take it with truck load of :D :D .

Days of gandhi were long gone. as for other rant, Pls go and kick those who are not doing their jobs.. coming on online forums and harping about it will only increase the frustration quotient for you . nobody else!!!!!!! and people hiding behind their pseudo names will use your frustration for their own benefits

I have fought the system and had my way b,cause i knew i am correct .. we have many babus who think they are above the rules and can do what ever way he wants b,cause they managed to clear a exam....yes.. it took my energy and money but i had my way and got what i wanted...which was correct....

Last edited:
More back-scratching:

Well, AAI get a fixed fee keeping the land ownership ... passengers get better facilities ...dont we all want it !!!!!!!!

The Keyword here is LEASE
Post automatically merged:

go sushil go

Mods deleted my earlier post ..

But you might want to explain yourself.. this flame bait will not work...

Last edited:
I have Hindu, Muslim, Parsi, even Sikh friends.

But this guy comes out and says he doesn't like 'muzzies' and gets his posts deleted. And then calls the rest of us wrong. If that isn't a racist AND a hypocrite i don't know what is.

More back-scratching:

I have Hindu, Muslim, Parsi, even Sikh friends.

But this guy comes out and says he doesn't like 'muzzies' and gets his posts deleted. And then calls the rest of us wrong. If that isn't a racist AND a hypocrite i don't know what is.

Losers.
Have no option in life except to follow orders.

Back