What exactly is Government of India doing?

^^ Absolutely...you can get away with anything when it`s Gandhi/ Nehru/ RaGa....but not this bearded ape. I did not take any name, we all came form apes, so we should be proud of our ultimate heritage, better still make one (who did not evolve to carry the great legacy) the leader of a country.
EDIT: there are actually 2 such leading 2 countries (white and orange)

I must admit the hat looks good on him. 56 incher nowadays looks like an ageing hippie!!
After another 10 years, my hair and beard will probably look like this!!
Someone should gift him a diamond ear-stud to complete the look.
I would love to hear if anything you want to add for Uddhav Thackeray, Aditya Thackeray, Sharad Pawar, Mamata Banerjee or Antonio Maino ??

but you got the shit
Holi cow!! I really didn't know who he/ she is before your post. But was pretty sure it's an Italian Surname. I know few Mainos and all of them are Italians.
I had to Google the name and now I'm speechless!!
Sorry, my previous post about Mr. 56 incher's physical appearance was not an appropriate one.
Making fun of someone's external appearance is not something we should engage ourselves into.
I look like shit myself and there's nothing I can do about it.
But I'm kind of obsessed with that man and his antics.
But how come this Antonio is woman? I checked, it's Antonio, not Antonia

A good read...
People objecting to/criticising these kinds of articles, especially using slurs, racial or otherwise, clearly don't have the intellect to read through and understand them in the first place. I pity them. The kind who will drink cow piss and smear dung on their faces thinking it's science...

Don't know if this belongs here.

That is a very good article. I have so much to say but don't know if i can cover everything. Starting with, WTF does a bank account opening form have a field for religion? Surely that's personal? Or is it just another tool for discrimination?

Then this whole obsession with Aadhaar. Every since the supreme court ruling which made Aadhaar only mandatory for PAN and not other things like bank accounts and phones (very sneaky, because it's actually a catch-22 type situation), most services, like the above-mentioned bank accounts have a pretty decently long list of OVDs (officially valid documents), of which Aadhaar is only one of them, and optional if another is provided. Yet now it's not the government, but the public (ok, people sitting in authority) who are now demanding to see it. And it takes a lot of arguing and demanding to see an official notification if it is indeed mandatory, to make them relent. Our country has its head up its arse with bureacracy, and especially the paperwork based kind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back