Whey Protein, where to buy!

Ultimate nutrition prostar is actually a really good option for a beginner as there were some problems with the company, it is been sold with heavy discounts speaking of the quality its on par with ON whey protein

Buy when they have some offers. Nothing interesting as of now. No middlemen, straight from manufacturer, no duties/no headaches.
Whats the price per kg for protein with offers generally? And when do they come?

And hows the taste? I hated others that I have tried.

Whats the price per kg for protein with offers generally? And when do they come?

Don't expect super taste but this myprotein is clean protein without much artificial sweetener or ingredients.

If someone wants , I got two sealed box of this chocolate flavored protein, Phd Whey exp. Oct 2022
can offer for less price as I got on discount from Amazon.
This Phd whey is same quality as Myprotein or gonutrition.

Recently i tried naturaltein & Nutrija. Both directly from manufacturers & good.

I was a long term user of myprotein, but wanted something else to try.

1800/1900 a kg 3-5 days IIRC. Maybe more now.. Tastes good. This is a very superior brand. If you don't like their flavors consider spending money on BSN (If it is still avl)
Have any of you tried buying directly from Hilmar's distributors in India?
Saputo Hilmar these guys are "OEM"S for big fancy brands. Their whey is tasteless. I could not have it for long. Adding flavors is another PITA/expense in the long run. IMHO our best bet is myprotein.in.

Last edited:
If you're looking for good quality whey for cheap, look at Glanbia Provon whey isolate that is sourced and repackaged by Indian companies.
Glanbia is the parent company of ON, BSN, etc and they sell their whey isolate/concentrate products to other manufacturers, Provon being one of them.

+1, myprotein is the best, taste is good if not the best.
I've tried myprotein isolate unflavoured, that's also ok ok.
Recommend flavours
1800/1900 a kg 3-5 days IIRC. Maybe more now.. Tastes good. This is a very superior brand. If you don't like their flavors consider spending money on BSN (If it is still avl)

Saputo Hilmar these guys are "OEM"S for big fancy brands. Their whey is tasteless. I could not have it for long. Adding flavors is another PITA/expense in the long run. IMHO our best bet is myprotein.in.
I meant, when do these offers generally come? Black friday?

Recommend flavours

I meant, when do these offers generally come? Black friday?
you can take any chocolate vanilla or strawberry but flavours are really mild. Don't expect rich chocolate like ON or Dymatize.
I prefer vanilla and 2nd choice is strawberry. Vanilla has got 1gm more protein content ;).

Isolates/hydroslates are overhyped. Not worth you money.

Isolates are definitely not overhyped, it's whey in its purest form, that and concentrates are the only options for people with lactose intolerance.
Also some people (myself included) don't like the added sugars/sweeteners/flavours/emulsifiers/colours so isolates are the only option.

Back