Whey Protein, where to buy!

Hey guys,

I just found out a very good source of very good (in fact the best if you ask me) whey protein in India.

http://www.shopclues.com/index.php?dispatch=products.search&company_id=182120&search_performed=Y

ksnsupps@gmail.com

Contact Person: Kshitiz Jain

I just bought flavored (butterscotch) 1 kg whey from the seller and it tastes fine! I have tried the raw tasteless one but it was too hard for me to consume. Your experience may vary.

Btw he is the only guy who sells BiPro whey. Use your friend Google to find out what BiPro is!

I will try it soon. I will avoid branded whey from now on. Davisco rocks.

I take two scoops a day so I get 48 grams of proteins from whey everyday + eggs and other sources. At this price and the goodness of a brand like Davisco I don't think anything comes close.

Issues in public interest :)

Vivek.
It is better to buy whey protein from official site of muscleblaze or asitis or some other good brands or even amazon rather than buying from shopclues

How many here have done a "blind" comparison test on whey proteins?
Is it really leading to every growing musculature?
Is it making you stronger every workout?

Got a working referral code on myprotein.in for flat 1000/- INR off [from myprotein.in review section]. Used it up for Unflavored Whey Concentrate.
Now my referral code if " SOM-R4A "- if you 'sign-up' [not sign-in] with this you should too receive 1000/- INR flat off on your order. And I will receive a 1000/- INR credit too on my next purchase. Win-Win!
Don't forget share your referral here - let's use it till it lasts! :p

Last edited:
People who consume unflavoured protein are psycho :p and Myprotein is overpriced af.

You guys ever explored any of the Indian brands (cost way cheaper) ? You can order directly via authorized distributors(imported brands) or from the manufacturer's website/app nowadays....

This guy does lab test for protein supplements:
All About Nutrition

My whole family eats brown rice and millets to reduce the calorie intake and as protein supplement.
It tastes not so good and takes more time to chew but its superb actually.
I think going with other protein supplements which are made in a Lab is not good for health.

For everybodys info: The present CM of AP ate only Millets and walked 3k kms in 2018-19 for the election campaign. My father always tells about him and his millets diet for me.

Got a working referral code on myprotein.in for flat 1000/- INR off [from myprotein.in review section]. Used it up for Unflavored Whey Concentrate.
Now my referral code if " SOM-R4A "- if you 'sign-up' [not sign-in] with this you should too receive 1000/- INR flat off on your order. And I will receive a 1000/- INR credit too on my next purchase. Win-Win!
Don't forget share your referral here - let's use it till it lasts! :p
1654118673830.png

A bit misleading on getting 1000rs discount immediately no? :p

Protein supplements are definitely over rated.
Highly highly over rated.
They are are going to do zilch for you unless you take the real supplements that are known and proven to work (anabolic hormones).

But oh well, people spend tons of money on fairness cream also ...

People who consume unflavoured protein are psycho :p and Myprotein is overpriced af.

You guys ever explored any of the Indian brands (cost way cheaper) ? You can order directly via authorized distributors(imported brands) or from the manufacturer's website/app nowadays....

All About Nutrition

Hah. I hate the artificial flavoring that all of them use. esp artificial sweeteners that they use. So I add Cocoa powder, decaf coffee and a little bit of erythritol. Ohh maybe some vanilla essence.

Yeah MyProtein seems to have gone up in price a lot. The last time I bought It I must have spent 7500 for 5Kgs.

Ofcourse now we should stop listening to science and rely only on infloooenzaaas

They are are going to do zilch for you unless you take the real supplements that are known and proven to work (anabolic hormones).

That's the dumbest thing I've read on the internet today.
Yes, the gains for those who're juicing will be greater but to say they do zilch for someone who isn't is just ignorant.

Literally in the gym right now as I'm typing this on my phone. I can't afford protein supplements as a student but saying they don't work and then comparing it to fairness creams just sounds like an excuse to be lazy and justify it.

What are you saying man. Protein is gainzzz in a bottle :banghead:

View attachment 135570

A bit misleading on getting 1000rs discount immediately no? :p
Misleading!?
I'm not sure if you consume protein occasionally - even the cheapest unflavored Whey Concentrate costs more than 3K per KG - and that is pretty much a month's consumption if you regularly intake protein shakes. Misleading would've been if I made you buy without discount upfront. Here you have to signup and buy only then discount applies both ways. I've not used the word 'immediately' - have I? Probably I should've copy pasted the screen shot as you did.

But calling it misleading is a bit far-fetched isn't it!? :)

All About Nutrition
Hi.. Psycho here! :p

We don't have to commit to a brand as if supporting an IPL team. I buy whatever is best option available at the time of purchase [max percent of protein per scoop and preferably isolate ]. I've used MB Raw 90% , as-it-is and no - they are not very cheap when compared to myprotein. After discounts myprotein unflavored whey concentrate cost me less than MB Raw unflavored including shipping of 300 INR. [But I guess MB Raw is Isolate].

I buy unflavored because you get max protein percent per scoop and they are relatively cheap. I don't mind the bland taste. If required one can add honey.

Last edited:
Hi.. Psycho here! :p

We don't have to commit to a brand as if supporting an IPL team. I buy whatever is best option available at the time of purchase [max percent of protein per scoop and preferably isolate ]. I've used MB Raw 90% , as-it-is and no - they are not very cheap when compared to myprotein. After discounts myprotein unflavored whey concentrate cost me less than MB Raw unflavored including shipping of 300 INR. [But I guess MB Raw is Isolate].

I buy unflavored because you get max protein percent per scoop and they are relatively cheap. I don't mind the bland taste. If required one can add honey.
Muscleblaze is probably spending 90% of its budget on ads and hence priced their product high. Only good product from them is their Omega-3 Gold tabs.
Myprotein whey concentrate 1kg (flavoured) after coupon cost 3.4k INR. The costliest among all brands and its not even isolate.

There are lot of Indian brands other than Muscleblaze that are way cheaper and has high protein percentage (flavoured/unflavoured). One such brand : https://nutrija.com/whey-protein-isolate-95

I understand its all about preference, but claiming one brand is better than the rest without any substantial evidence isn't smart thinking.
IMO Gym bros should get " Creatine monohydrate " as their 1st supplement over anything in the market. :)

Note: I'm not promoting any brands here.

Muscleblaze is probably spending 90% of its budget on ads and hence priced their product high. Only good product from them is their Omega-3 Gold tabs.
Myprotein whey concentrate 1kg (flavoured) after coupon cost 3.4k INR. The costliest among all brands and its not even isolate.

There are lot of Indian brands other than Muscleblaze that are way cheaper and has high protein percentage (flavoured/unflavoured). One such brand : https://nutrija.com/whey-protein-isolate-95

I understand its all about preference, but claiming one brand is better than the rest without any substantial evidence isn't smart thinking.
IMO Gym bros should get " Creatine monohydrate " as their 1st supplement over anything in the market. :)

Note: I'm not promoting any brands here.

Impact Whey can be bought currently as low as 5333 for 2.5 KGs (Yes concentrate not isolate). MyProtein prices are suddenly whack.

Do you have some lab test/report or other info on MuscleBlaze's Omega 3/Fish Oil Gold? I'm assuming you mean the ones with the higher EPA and DHA.

Nutrabox scored well on labdoor and that All About Nutrition guys tests but their freaking page doesn't seem to have a list of ingredients.. a big no no imho

Back