Audio Which IEM should I get sub-8k?

Re: Can someone lend me their RE-ZERO

amarbir offered that, but no one here bought it ! :( ( just 2-3 people bought DBA-02 )

His stock was sold out because he sold them internationally as well!

chiron said:
dba02 under 8k is a dream a lot of people here have atm imo :D
Its sells for <$160 internationally, so how is it a dream?

and BTW will I get what im looking for from DBA-02 or DDM?

I've not heard the M3, so it's hard to answer your question. These are my guesses, which may be completely off the mark:

Fuller sounding, textured - DDM

Tad bit more bass - DDM

Sound stage Width, Depth, Height - DDM

Details - DBA-02

If you are getting TF10 around the same price as DDM shipped, it's a very good choice (> DDM to my ears). Ask around - one of our TE-ians may have extra ones available for sale ;)

RE262 are great !

ANd that price is amazing For them!

Weather or not they are better than TF10 will be based on your preference ,

TF10 are great Highs and Bass while the RE262 has effortless , smooth, forward Mids, Bass is Good too , ( and to my ears has better body than any IEM i have tried )

at that price you can never go wrong with RE262 !
ItS WORTH A LOT MORE !

you can always sell them around that price :)

Ok, I think I should take it then and not miss this opportunity. Will sell it if I don't find them good.

But one thing, will they sound good unamped with my Fuze?

You do need an amp. That's been clearly mentioned by BF1983 somewhere else here, although you can use it directly out of Fuze, may be at the cost of battery life.

a Meaning ful amp will cost you more than 4K :(

so now , you have to decide

TF10 will sound great without an amp.
and RE262, i dont know! , cause i dont have a unamped source :p ( really ), they sounded great off my laptop though !

Brendon is using with iBasso P3. iBasso T3 could work out as well, not sure. It's about $120-135 depending on which version you choose (analog vs digital volume control) : iBasso

No nothing for less than 2K.

Of you use the Udac as a then may be you can get a used one for 3K , else nothing !

TF10 are good, but remember the included cable is fragile, so you might have to spend on it later.

BTW I've been reading that many people had fit issues with the TF10, how accurate is this?

P.S I have small ears

Small ears - I guess you'll have some fit issues. But that's a very general blanket statement. Each ear is different, but I've read many smaller ear people complaining about the fit

Back