Budget Above 40k Which one to is better value for money S24 Ultra for 78K or S23 Ultra 65K?

Kk_red

Recruit
Hi,

I have this corporate Samsung offers, S24 ultra with exchange of my current device and CC offer is coming to around 78K and similarly for S23 Ultra its coming to around 65K.

My question is, is S24 Ultra worth the extra 13 K? I only know it has next gen snapdragon and some AI stuff. Any one has any experience with this AI thing in S24 Ultra

Their is no 7 year Software support as per reports
kuch bhi
Where are you getting Ultras at this Price ?
mentioned that he has some corporate deals + exchanging
The AI thing is kinda gimmicky it wont be free after 2025 for S24 Users so ignore it
It will 99% be free post that period as well...Google has already started providing free ai features....cant see samsung being appley and trying to suck people for a few rupees....it might be paid for lower end devices but I can bet it will be free for the ultras at leaast

I got only one question, how did you score those corporate offers? is there any way I can get those? Also can you check the price of S23+? I want to get my father either a S23 ultra or S23+ but there hasnt been any good sale for those models
I think samsung has some tie up with companies.

I just received an email with them one day.
I will check and revert back

Back