Which Stock market app do you recommend?

AMG

Skilled
Been hearing good reviews of both Upstox and Groww.

Are they reliable?

Or should I stick to tried and tested SBI securities app?

Are they reliable?

I have tried zerodha and groww and will highly recommend groww app its clean and simple ui is the reason for its growth.
upstox is pure trash

photo_2024-05-26 09.21.57.jpeg

There's no SME trading in groww so that's a default no for me. Zerodha has been around for a very long time and is very much reliable. Groww has a higher number of active clients because of how much it invests in advertisements.

I have been using Zerodha for a few years. The software is buggy. Avoid if you can find a better one.

Haven't used any other so can't comment.

I started my stocks journey with Groww, still use it for looking at charts at a glance but for detailed charts, I use Zerodha. My main trading account is Zerodha now but I will still recommend you to start your stock market journey with Groww because of ease of use, maybe later get Upstox for SME, pre IPO, etc which Groww lacks or directly jump to Zerodha.

Groww is easily the most user friendly of all the major platforms, but mostly used by casuals instead of traders who are in Zerodha mostly, hence the profits of Zerodha are much higher.

Can anybody recommend an application that will show real time NSE prices for equity and options. I was using tradingview free version but there is delay. Is zerodha charts has lesser delay? I heard about gochart shows realtime nse data but are threre any other alternatives?

Are they reliable?

About to close Zerodha account in a few days. It is still buggy where GTTs don't work or in some cases IPO mandates get revoked because of too many API calls, but otherwise the customer service is excellent. Had gone through the process of converting physical shares to demat and transferring them for my mother and it went through smoothly with acceptable charges.

Groww has a large user base only because they open a demat account for those investing in MF. It is an excellent MF platform, though not great for trading because of higher charges. However, as I switched all direct MF investments to Groww recently, I will also switch to it for trading, though that frequency is going to be very less.

For the other platforms, I only heard off-hand that the UI, charts or customer service are not great and they don't offer any price benefits.

Short version is you can switch to Zerodha if you are going to purchase at least 15 times in the year as the free delivery then covers the AMC. Anything less, you might switch to another platform, though Groww has the best UI and MF management.

Angel one is a good app all around.
Will recommend groww, if you are new to trading. ease of use but charges are high for trading.

zerodha is buggy, sometimes it breaks down even during trading hours.

Back