Car & Bike Which supercars have YOU seen on the road?

Nikhil said:
Saif Ali Khan owns the GTR? I doubt it. He owns the Red Shelby for sure though. The news came in Bombay mirror (or mid-day) and even some filamfar/stardust magazine.

No, I know he owns a GT 500, Im talking about the person who owns the GTR35, I think he owns a GT 500 cobra too.Because afaik there are 2 GT 500's in Mumbai, both red color.

i saw.... gallardo spyder,skyline gtr(2008 version) and 7-8 ferraris(430,355,612) and countless bentleys and porsches and astons and stuff

london is a nice place for this :)

Porsche... Model don't know. It was black color n open roof... in sector-43, gurgaon.. Awesome... was compelled to stop the bike n give it the look it deserved...

ab1 said:
the grey GTR belongs to friends cousin and not saif ali khan.have some pics of the interior, its like a spaceship inside

Who said it belong to Saif Ali Khan?:p

May not count as supercars, but I saw a Hummer H2 and a Hummer H3 parked behind one another at Santa Cruz last night.

Nissan GT-R!!! what a CAR!!

freak.. seeing it personally is something out of this world.. forget about the interiors.. even the exteriors look like a spaceship...

SUHWEEET ride.. lucky guy. whoever owns it.

saw it the other day across the road from my place at TOYATO Tech. have seen soem real nice rides there.. but this was by far the best!

Well i have seen a quite a few.....

coz my uncl owns a auto dealership in dubai.....

as everyone knows dubai is worlds motor car paradise

in india....some benz..ferrari...bmw..audi.....thats it...so ferrari only

jerin said:
as everyone knows dubai is worlds motor car paradise

in india....some benz..ferrari...bmw..audi.....thats it...so ferrari only

Total misconception; those were ages back; :lol:

India too boasts a lot of Ferraris, Lambhorghinis, Bentleys, Porsches, Maseratis and lots more;

Lol U shud take a walk in the night in Delhi n Mumbai cities;

U'll see loads;

yesh :)

saw a sagaris too but it was on the road making lovely noises ..... so didnot get time to snap it :D

i love all TVRs :D

look at those exhausts in the pic!!!

Back