Car & Bike Which supercars have YOU seen on the road?

Saw an Audi R8 in Bandra, Mumbai some weeks ago. It's absolutely mindblowingly beautiful! Couldn't take any photos of it though, I saw it at some point in the night and there wasn't much light for my phonecam to register it.

Saw a yellow Lamborghini Galardo at Hill Road opposite St.Stanislaus High School.To top it off, it was occupied by 2 really hot girls :D

And, saw a white Bentley Continental GT at Shivaji Park on my way back :p

Oh almost forgot, saw a grey Nissan 350Z at Lokhandwala, could barely see it from inside a Honda Accord :p

I get the glimpses of worlds most exotic cars like Lamborghini,Ferrari,Alfa Romeo etc etc plus the tuners like the new Nissan GTR,350Z etc not to leave out the Hummers H2 and H3 are becoming more common than the land cruiser here in Dubai

A orange lamborgini

DSCF1432.jpg

DSCF1434.jpg

DSCF1426.jpg

DSCF1430.jpg

A Lexus LS450

20071004_14551.jpg

20071004_14552.jpg

Image000.jpg

20071004_14561.jpg

A Hummer H2

20071001_16431.jpg

Uploading more pics please wait...

Pics From Dads Workshop

Image001.jpg

Image002.jpg

Image003.jpg

techie_007 said:
Why not? Hes seen them on the road, aint he, esp if his dad owns the place :)

Ur just jealous :rofl:

dude.. toyato tech is like THE top workshop for any mods you might wanna get done for your l33t rides! nd tis like across the road from my place :cool2:

thats where i've seen almost every supercar here in mumbai :p including the silver grey GT-R!

nd oh.. btw.. messa tailed a golden brown bentley arnage along SV road on the way to work today :)

Where is that shop in Bandra? I know only one place at Waterfield road, but it doesn't have 'Supercars' although I did spot a silver BMW M3 with completely chromed out interiors.

^^ its in reclamation.. down the road from the candies outlet.

most of the stuff that chap has posted above is from there.. ive seen the Hummer.. seen a coupla nortons :D.. seen a LOT of lexus's... plus an assortment of other more exotic stuff

Saw a white Porsche 911 at Juhu today.Also saw 2 Merc AMG C63's, one dark Grey blueish and the other white, 2 hummers, a black one and a yellow one, a blue Lotus Elise and a Range Rover.

Back