Whom are you going to vote in India in 2013-14 elections?

Status
Not open for further replies.
China has been known to be a data manipulator. A recent addition of GDP by province exceeded the GDP reported by whole of China. A number of Chinese reverse mergers have proven to be over reporting the demands and are actually scams. A recent look at their infrastructure showed many ghost towns, complexes built with no one to live. They are propping up prices with the help of inventory stuffing.
The only thing which works in favor of Chinese government is absolute control on the media. So no one can really question them or their data. For all the faults of our politicians I think we will fare worse under the Chinese. For all the grass being greener on the other side this is something I dont really agree with.
whatever you are saying i may not disagree.. but you cant deny China is going forward and India going backward. we have so many problems that we adapted yourself to consider those as normal.

words of Winston Churchill as proved to be true today.
Power will go to the hands of rascals, rogues and freebooters.​
All Indian leaders will be of low calibre and men of straw.They will have sweet tongues and silly hearts.They will fight amongst themselves for power and India will be lost in political squabbles.​
A day would come when even air and water would be taxed.

China is more trouble than it looks on outside. Just search Google for collapsed buildings, bridges made of junk, entire rivers dyed with industrial dyes, empty shopping malls, dead pigs, dead ducks, and see the results. They don't care for any life - human or animal.

India's attitude towards Chinese infiltration is so subdued. Its like our govt does not even care anymore.
"Oh, they infiltrated again?"
"Send someone to voice a meek protest."
The Chinese must be laughing their asses off after the Indian official goes back.

What would you have the Indian government do, throw a bunch of missiles at 'em?

I'm not telling Indian govt to act crazy. I just want them to show some guts. Speak in strong words and not back down from development work near our borders.

All that friendly talk has not given any good result either from Pakistan or China. This has been done so many times that the neighbors think us as week adversaries. This has only strengthened their desire to oppose us in all places. I bet all countries think now that India is easily scared of such conflicts at our doorstep.

I have joined Congress and will vote for Congress. They say the money trickles down and every little bit helps.

I'm not telling Indian govt to act crazy. I just want them to show some guts. Speak in strong words and not back down from development work near our borders.
And we're doing just that. They want us to remove the bases and we're not about to do it.

Its funny how the media spins it as if we're the aggrieved party. Start reading the inside sections of your newspaper to get a more balanced coverage.

All that friendly talk has not given any good result either from Pakistan or China. This has been done so many times that the neighbors think us as week adversaries. This has only strengthened their desire to oppose us in all places. I bet all countries think now that India is easily scared of such conflicts at our doorstep.
This is a nothing incident, watch it disappear after the Chinese premier's visit. He's new at the job, he needs to show the folks back at home he can deliver. This whole episode is designed to make him look good.

Its just political theatre, all show no substance :)

I'd feel sorry for the soldiers of BOTH sides, up there in the mountains freezing their assess off for this.

What would you have the Indian government do, throw a bunch of missiles at 'em?
Remember Kargil?
I am pretty sure the current govt would not have done anything, if it was in power then. They would have said some words and would have let the neighbors occupy land.
Vajpayee had guts that current PM never had. A fantastic orator in contrast to the current PM.
All those economic sanctions against india when conducting those nuclear tests. The current PM would have succumbed to external pressure as usual and would not have gone ahead. Vajpayee did not stop the testing knowing he would be condemmed and would face big economic sanctions.

^ What he means is a Prime minister needs to be rational, not emotional :)

ban Chinese imports, electronics

Even I was thinking about getting HTC one
HTC - outsources to Foxconn in China
typing from my xiaomi mi 2s.
Where did you buy it from? How much for?
Xiaomi - China
Element 14 alog with RS India are two official imports of Raspbery pi in India. Thus both of them are completely safe.
Thanks for the reply. Will it attract customs? If yes, any idea how much?
"The Foundation is optimistic about the Welsh factory and said there will be 'more Made in the U.K. Pis in the world than their Made in China cousins."
Are you sure about buying a Raspberry Pi knowing it might come from China?
you all nexus lovers wont see the point and keep paying for stock clearance stuff at full market price.
in usa,this stuff is already availble for discounts
Could you please provide me the source for this? I might ask my friend to get one for me at discounted price.
Nexus 7 - Made by Asus - Factories in China

The government has given you the freedom to boycott Chinese products, but will you? ;)

P.s.: Full disclosure. The above post was from a device Made in China :D

Are you Chinese by any chance?
So at around 6.15 in the morning, you picked up a single point from my post, searched for my older posts on your Chinese phone! That is indeed weird.

Guys in Karnataka, please vote for INC. INC Promised to legalise cow slaughter in Karnataka if it comes to power.
We need more cow slaughter houses and people who run slaughter houses get 5 years IT exemption and travel allowance of Rs.5 per KM.
Please help the nation get rid of Cows and usher in the Pink Revolution. Another Noble Initiative by Rahul Gandhi Sir led INC.
Congress ka haath "Secular" Cow Slaughterers Ke Saath!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back