Why a mac is preferred over Windows PC?

This thread has taken a turn for the better.

Why are you people praising subway? They stopped the sub of the day offer! What's the point?

well maybe quantity is not the correct word.. size is.. they have reduced the size of the pieces... ordered a zing kong box at inorbit vashi 3 weeks ago and was amazed to see the pieces there being half the previous size.

there was no chocolate included...so I asked about it..

The guy on counter tells his colleague.."chocolate maang raha hai!"

as if it was not supposed to be included..

FCK KFC
<

McD's have reduced the size too.. morons.. we dont want different coloured interiors...

subways seems the only that is maintaining their quality and quantity.

Actually, the size varies with every order. Depends on what time you visit the store and what's availability of the that particular size which comes with zing kong.

I had similar experience at KFC. I demanded for the proper size of chicken that comes with rizo meal and the guy at the counter said, sir you have to wait for 8 mins 32 sec. I said no problem,i will wait.
<

So, next time demand for the size or threaten to cancel the order.
<

Did u try the fiery grilled chicken.. Tasted yummy.. But certain items su as virgin mojito tasted yuck..

Fiery grill is kinda good.Something different at KFC.

Did you try fiery grill with the chatpata masala that comes with hot wings ?

guys where the hell is this thread going to??? why are the moderators even allowing this?? i mean a little bit of joking is fine.. but this thread is way off topic now.. the guy who brought the chicken in the picture was probably just trying to be metaphorical ..

Actually, the size varies with every order. Depends on what time you visit the store and what's availability of the that particular size which comes with zing kong.

I had similar experience at KFC. I demanded for the proper size of chicken that comes with rizo meal and the guy at the counter said, sir you have to wait for 8 mins 32 sec. I said no problem,i will wait.
<

<

Did you try fiery grill with the chatpata ma
nanoneo' timestamp='1329381205' post='1704718 said:
This thread has taken a turn for the better.

Why are you people praising subway? They stopped the sub of the day offer! What's the point?
sala that comes with hot wings ?

That is just lame then.

unless the cost varies, it is unfair if the quantity/size n quality varies.

They might have just tried to BS you with that argument but im no more eating at KFC (unless sponsored ofcourse) as im highly allergic to BS.

what the.. .*&%$#@#$$$% what is happening here.. .
<
<
<
<

<

[font=arial, sans-serif]Bro i quoted this from my personal experience, almost all of my online frds who use to work with me have iphone 4 or 4s just to showoff and Android Smartphone for their use, in Similar manner 70% of them got Macbook pro or Air, just to get eye candy in their school or college they use it to view pics listen music, but when it comes to gaming or using all uses high end Alienware.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Even one of my frd got ipod nano, ipod classic, ipod touch, ipod touch with camera, iphone 3gs, iphone 4 and iphone 4s (Black and White both) just to showoff, but whenever it comes to taking pics or something else he takes out his S2 from pocket [/font]
<
[font=arial, sans-serif] [/font]

not taunting but seems like a lot of your friends have a lot of money and very less self esteem..

and i am sure the most they know is how to browse the internet, listen to songs and watch movies on their computers. nothing else..

<

You wish!!!

<
Maybe #Saiyan can spare some money out of his deepening pockets and hire her as our cover girl
<

Cover girl ? Do we have any TE magazine
<

Only one person is missing in this thread. Where is sunny?

Sent from Galaxy S2

He is busy riding his P135 on the streets at 100kmph
<

That is just lame then.

unless the cost varies, it is unfair if the quantity/size n quality varies.

They might have just tried to BS you with that argument but im no more eating at KFC (unless sponsored ofcourse) as im highly allergic to BS.

Its lame as the cost is same. But again. do you get a brand new iDevice if it happens to be defective ?

Same is the case with KFC, thats a defective piece in you kong box.

Cover girl ? Do we have any TE magazine
<

He is busy riding his P135 on the streets at 100kmph
<

Its lame as the cost is same. But again. do you get a brand new iDevice if it happens to be defective ?

Same is the case with KFC, thats a defective piece in you kong box.

dunno about iDevices but you get a replacement for faulty pieces. it does not apply to kfc. or any food industry. People have purchased Chicken McGrill With 2 onion n tomato slices...McChicken and Maharaja Mac with cabbage instead of salary... and that is just false marketing, there is no justification to that...

Do you pay for iPad2 64GB and receive 32GB instead just because your timing was not right?

It would be robbery right?

There is no measure of weight or size at kfc and McDs so they rob you with your eyes open..

IMO Chicken Shawerma, Burgar Barn Burgers, Burger King Burgers, Chello Kabab etc are a lot more VFM and tastier than KFC, McD and Subway ...

<

<

Did you try fiery grill with the chatpata masala that comes with hot wings ?

I am sure it would have been the time left on the fryer he would have been referring. Has nothing to do with the time of the day. Also I am sure everybody would know that you can only take out 8 proper cuts from a full chicken. They just cant make a extra piece by cutting small portions
<

Back