Willing to source stuff from US...

^^ The Delta and the TT Blue LED's from SideWinder are mine.

I dont mind if he gets it from Newegg even. 2 Dollars isnt a big deal :S.

udit-130286 said:
hey x86 told me to say that.
mind your manners with me do you understand :no: :mad: :mad:
WTF!
Yes I told him but actually it was in a diff way.
i asked him to check the market thread he did i said dunno y basha aint calling.
then he told me he dunno he think s basha wont bring me anything.
i told him to post something thats it!
anyways but i am pissed at udit.
by the way udit this is straight up on you and clear dont ever buzz me on yahoo i am not online 24/7 to talk with you gotcha?! i have other stuffs to do!
actually my exams going on so its switched off during day time try calling at night.
Thanks.
heard the TT BT have some issues with a8n32 sli mobo? i mean installation issues ? is it true switch juss wonderin nyways.

Baasha ---- Let me know what is tje total cost to be paid by me for the fans.... then will let you know whether I want it or not....

@GF --- Are you very particular on the 97 CFM fans over the multi LED 78 CFM fan??

guys...no more requests now..
the mail had the final list...
i've been buggered at work for the past coupla weeks..and there as been some lapse at my end in proper and timely correspondence..
awaiting my frnds reply..will keep u all updated..

basha juss update us... cuz i have a guy who can bring me a single thermaltake heatsink i really need one for summers ..so whatever happens ust update us if its coming.
it doesnt matter i can wait 1 month but is it coming ?

guys..
i'm very sorry abt this whole deal..
the dude's trip back to india got cancelled at the last minute...its been indefinitely postponed for now..
i'm really sorry for this, but theres nuthing i cud do abt it...

i wasnt able to inform any1 earlier or post here cos of some personal reasons..

sorry for building up ur hopes like this, feel terrible abt it..
but i'm glad that me n my frnd didnt ask u guys to deposit the money in advance cos of any last minute change of plans..

all inconvinience caused by me is sincerely regretted..

I have this feeling your last post just won you the popularity contest and you're going to be the most wanted man around here :rofl:

j/k

Back