Won a fridge from Coco Cola contest

Thanks.
Still waiting for their reply. Hope that i was not too late.[DOUBLEPOST=1417086131][/DOUBLEPOST]Something came up. By address proof they were actually asking for the legal rent agreement proof. The proof which i gave in the form of my landlord's signature was not valid or so i was told.
So i went to get the affidavit documents signed and the person who does it here is asking me for 400rs. Is this even normal? @bssunil dude any idea?

Last edited:
Thanks.
Still waiting for their reply. Hope that i was not too late.[DOUBLEPOST=1417086131][/DOUBLEPOST]Something came up. By address proof they were actually asking for the legal rent agreement proof. The proof which i gave in the form of my landlord's signature was not valid or so i was told.
So i went to get the affidavit documents signed and the person who does it here is asking me for 400rs. Is this even normal? @bssunil dude any idea?

that is pretty normal, generally it can be done in 150-200 rupee, but seems you live in metro city, you will need to pay 300-400.

The agreement is made on 50 rupee stamp paper, typing generally take 50 rupee, and 100 rupee commission :p

that is pretty normal, generally it can be done in 150-200 rupee, but seems you live in metro city, you will need to pay 300-400.

The agreement is made on 50 rupee stamp paper, typing generally take 50 rupee, and 100 rupee commission :p
+another 50 as tips to landlords son for going on my behalf. Thats 500 bucks in total. My ME3 budget. :arghh:

Rs.500 seems like causing burden to you, lemme NEFT you 500 INR , in-exchange you can courier me the fridge which you won :D :D
nice try dude. i commend your effort. :p
There was a problem with my address proof earlier. They told me that the one which I sent them was invalid (i have no idea why) and that they need a legal proof which has my name and full address in it. They said I needed to give them license/PAN/address which has my delhi address. I do have them but im not from Delhi and they are all registered in another place so i obviously cannot give provide them something like that. But they insisted on the proof to have my delhi address. So i had to run and get the rent agreement signed and sent them today. BTW the person who signs on the affidavit took leave at around 1:30pm so I couldnt give sent them the proof yesterday itself. Damn govt. employees. So I couldnt even stay in peace for a while.
I finally mailed them the scanned copies of the rent agreement a while ago. hopefully they wont have any more issues with it.

Last edited:
Congrats @iPwnz hope you get your fridge soon :p
I dont know man. I sent them the affidavit and they confirmed it and then asked for my ID proof again and I sent them my PAN card image/details but they told me that they havent received it and i re-sent it again and they havent replied it since.

Bad news guys. I didn't get any update from Coca Cola so I called them today. I got trolled big time. Yes they told me that my prize winning has been cancelled. No reason given. The customer representative told me that they did got everything they required incl. the rent proof and ID proof but he doesn't know why it has been cancelled.
Bad exam+500rs down the drain+no prize. Well played Coca Cola.

Bad news guys. I didn't get any update from Coca Cola so I called them today. I got trolled big time. Yes they told me that my prize winning has been cancelled. No reason given. The customer representative told me that they did got everything they required incl. the rent proof and ID proof but he doesn't know why it has been cancelled.
Bad exam+500rs down the drain+no prize. Well played Coca Cola.
Sue the sh*t out of them in a consumer court.

Sue the sh*t out of them in a consumer court.
If I were to sue each and every company for reasons like this and won I would be a millionaire by now. No kidding! First there's HP for giving me 2 months of nightmares then there's Tikona. Followed by Coca Cola.
anyway i forgot to update. I actually had problems replying from mobile. It just won't get posted. It loads and loads but no post. This forum sucks.
Coca Cola called me and told me it was "technical issue" and I would get the fridge in 20 days. Dunno if I will really get it or not.

Back