Won a fridge from Coco Cola contest

If I were to sue each and every company for reasons like this and won I would be a millionaire by now. No kidding! First there's HP for giving me 2 months of nightmares then there's Tikona. Followed by Coca Cola.
anyway i forgot to update. I actually had problems replying from mobile. It just won't get posted. It loads and loads but no post. This forum sucks.
Coca Cola called me and told me it was "technical issue" and I would get the fridge in 20 days. Dunno if I will really get it or not.

still waiting for it :) :( :(

Start a social media campaign and fire a mail to all leading print media with all the proofs of communication. Fridge will arrive within a week.;);)

Start a social media campaign and fire a mail to all leading print media with all the proofs of communication. Fridge will arrive within a week.;);)
I can do that but if i do that for all the bad experiences which i've had with various companies i would only sound more like a despo for attention. HP, Tikona and now Coca Cola.
I'll be leaving for delhi tomorrow. I'll give them one last call after i reach. if i still dont get a word then i will send a nice mail and stop drinking coke.

importing from USA > 2k $ + shipping and duty :(
and that rediff one, got reply from many that it wont be able to cool more than 2-3 cans :( :([DOUBLEPOST=1423553259][/DOUBLEPOST]

importing from USA > 2k $ + shipping and duty :(
and that rediff one, got reply from many that it wont be able to cool more than 2-3 cans :( :(

Now its like you want to import a ferrari and still want it @marutis cost or without paying any duties.
Also such refrigerators arent manufactured in India for public usage imho.
If you have somebody in Godrej who make some of these but only for medical or industrial use then you might be the lucky one to have a chance but no guarantee.

Best option is to start a kirana shop and keep cola stuff and in some time they will give you the fridge depending upon your daily cola consumption.
Then run that store for some more time and wrap up your business and take the fridge home!!:p

The rule for getting the fridge is getting some sale for cola stuff and only then you qualify for that.
Gote this info. from some local shops a looong time back when I was fascinated by such fridge
Now may be the rules might have changed.
But yeah you have to run a shop or dhaba or a hotel to avail such stuff.

Why dont you sell it @Being.smart . He seems to want it more than you, and his team of lawyers can press the issue more than you.
Yes I will sell it, I will have to. that's for sure. But I'm not sure if its the type of fridge which he likes. Either way I'm not sure how he will buy it. @Being.smart where do you live? o_O
what sound of despo u talking abt?? just get the damn fridge!! you won it.:mad:
I'm trying dude. :( I'll explain about the despo thing later.

Best option is to start a kirana shop and keep cola stuff and in some time they will give you the fridge depending upon your daily cola consumption.
Then run that store for some more time and wrap up your business and take the fridge home!!:p

The rule for getting the fridge is getting some sale for cola stuff and only then you qualify for that.
Gote this info. from some local shops a looong time back when I was fascinated by such fridge
Now may be the rules might have changed.
But yeah you have to run a shop or dhaba or a hotel to avail such stuff.
Whoa seriously? I never knew. I mean I thought that coke sellers could buy the fridge whenever they wanted. TIL.

Guys I've been trying to call them many times on both their toll free number as well as their paid one but no one is answering. The line is always busy. I got connected swiftly and quickly earlier. I don't know what happened all of a sudden (unless they intentionally did it with my number). I've sent a mail regarding this. I also mentioned the word "scam." Hopefully they will notice it before I start a #ScumbagCocaCola protest.[DOUBLEPOST=1424164169][/DOUBLEPOST]No fridge from CocaCola. No interview date from my potential employer. Gotta say this so-called New Year 2015 is pretty shitty. #fml

Another week has passed. Still no calls, no replies nothing. Should I file a complaint with the police?

Police? Are they really gonna take this seriously you think? Seems another cola scam the way we receive similar inbox scams.

Back