X360 - Reset Glitch Hack thread

dinjo said:
That comment of using extra power for usb and causing rrod was hilarious have been using my rgh fir 2 weeks with external hdd attached
Yeah tell me about it. Sometimes I feel like I am not in city of Nawabs rather city of idiots. The first guy has offered me to install the glitch if I can get the glitchip on my own. I am now unsure what to do. I want to play Batman: Arkham City but dont want to get LT installed only to get it updated every now and then. The glitch will resolve my issues permanently (i hope).

Give it sometime the hack is new and not many know about and even if they know not many would be willing to do since it results in loss of customer which is not the case for lt

does some1 here have nand-x with you? It would be grateful if you lend it to me for RGH'ing my xbox.. or is $40 worth spending for a new nand-x for 1 time RGH'ing??

sharktale1212 said:
Yeah tell me about it. Sometimes I feel like I am not in city of Nawabs rather city of idiots. The first guy has offered me to install the glitch if I can get the glitchip on my own. I am now unsure what to do. I want to play Batman: Arkham City but dont want to get LT installed only to get it updated every now and then. The glitch will resolve my issues permanently (i hope).

One thing I would like to tell you that even RGH(JTAG) require's update not firmware but dash, in JTAG dash cannot be updated directly. If updated directly you jtag console will not work as your nand will get flashed to OG state.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

navino87 said:
does some1 here have nand-x with you? It would be grateful if you lend it to me for RGH'ing my xbox.. or is $40 worth spending for a new nand-x for 1 time RGH'ing??

No need to buy the expensive nand-x, u can just buy this Matrix NAND Programmer Modchip for Xbox 360

This will do the job perfectly

dragon_unleashed said:
One thing I would like to tell you that even RGH(JTAG) require's update not firmware but dash, in JTAG dash cannot be updated directly. If updated directly you jtag console will not work as your nand will get flashed to OG state.
Yes, I understand the the dash needs to be updated to play the lastest games. Its obvious MS will come up with something to defeat the hack and that means updating. But when you say that do you mean every update even on RGH will require opening the box all over again? ie to flash the nand?

dinjo said:
Give it sometime the hack is new and not many know about and even if they know not many would be willing to do since it results in loss of customer which is not the case for lt
I had a talk with the shopkeeper who offered the RGH installing if I had the chip. I called him up saying I have the chip (planning to get xecuter coolrunner). He says you get me the tut documents and the chip we'll do it. He dint even know there was something like RGH and wanted to experiment on my console and chip all on my dime.

Fsd 2.2 is out now

Be warned the FSD 2.2 is highly bugged they have rather screwed the things than fixing.

Reset Glitch Hack - Working on new dashboard 14696 Dec 2011 update by GliGli

[youtube]2qJr57G3nl0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

WOW! That looks sexay.

dinjo said:
Be warned the FSD 2.2 is highly bugged they have rather screwed the things than fixing.

They have released a hot-fix for it, which resolves the crashing issue. The version you would want to download is v2.2 r635. Also, Team FSD's website is now functional. :)

Just did the kamikaze hack on my Liteon today and it works perfectly, Also read my nand with a USB SPI Reader and will be flashing the Matrix Glitcher and freeboot image tomorrow.(Have got pics but just too lazy right now to upload them to a image host and linking)

You,sir have a brave heart.. Anyway once you done RGH IMO drive is useless ,unless you go for dual nand boot..

Sparsh said:
Just did the kamikaze hack on my Liteon today and it works perfectly, Also read my nand with a USB SPI Reader and will be flashing the Matrix Glitcher and freeboot image tomorrow.(Have got pics but just too lazy right now to upload them to a image host and linking)

Vidy said:
You,sir have a brave heart.. Anyway once you done RGH IMO drive is useless ,unless you go for dual nand boot..

Cheers mate i did the kamikaze just because i was getting bored of waiting for my glitch package to arrive but luck had something else in store for me just as i finished with the kamikaze the postman was on the door:D

Here are some pics

Now after doing everything i am kinda stuck
I only have a 4gb slim unit and cannot for the life of me understand how to install apps to my internal MU?!?!:mad:

Can anyone help?

dinjo said:
Yes Xeon Theme 2.1 , bugs always exists in FSD 2.2 :D
Wokay! Where did you get the Mass Effect background art from?

Did you switch back to 13604 dash? I forgot to call you up about the freezing issue. My 14699 dashboard is working perfectly. Played Battlefield for 3 hours straight without issues. Come to think of it, the 360 boot logo freeze has also vanished, post the update.

What's your current fan speed?

Xeon Theme has built-in around 45 background ME was one of them.

I'm back to 13604 the newer dashboard has lot too many issues with DashLaunch 2.27 , so 2.26 + 13604 + FSD 2.2625[705 is highly bugged] I'll wait for 2.28 Dashlaunch and then update to newer dash.

Fan Speed is 75, temp do not go above 59 C for me.

Back