FS: Consoles XBOX 360 Accessories: Kinect, HDD, Wireless Controller, WiFi Module + More

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale ! (items in BOLD are available, items in regular font are sold)
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: XBOX 360 accessories
  • Reason of sale: My previous console is dead. Have already bought a 250GB Console/Kinect bundle. Hence offloading spare items to recover some cost. Selling the items at a fraction of their cost
  • (1) Kinect: With Kinect Adventures Game included. Had bought from an Erodov member about 1 yr back, but my Console broke (which I sold separately) and have already bought a 250GB Console/Kinect bundle, so selling this Kinect. Used but in good working condition
  • Expected Price: Sold to m-jeri

• (2) 20GB HDD: With box/packing. Good working condition. Was using it with my Arcade console.
  • Expected Price: Sold off TE

• (3) 2x Black Wireless Controllers: Perfectly working and extremely good condition. Use 2x simple batteries, AA if I'm not wrong. Not including the cells.
  • Expected Price: Sold one, decided to keep the other because I may have to sell my 250GB console/Kinect bundle soon, so would need to include the black controller with the bundle. So, would list the white one shortly that is being used with the console at the moment so as to keep the black one as much unused as possible

• (4) Nyko Charger + 2 rechargeable extended batteries: Batteries can be used in lieu of the AA batteries compartment. Charger charges them, when controllers with batteries connected to them are placed on the charger cradle. Good working condition. Batteries give excellent life. Didn't measure, but each of them runs for days
  • Expected Price: Rs 1750/- for the charger + 2x batteries + shipping at actuals
  • (5) Genuine XBOX 360 Component Cable with Left/Right Audio + Digital Audio Cables/Connectors
  • Expected Price: Rs 800/- + shipping at actuals
  • (6) Genuine XBOX 360 Audio/Video Cable
  • Expected Price: Rs 450/- + shipping at actuals
  • (7) Genuine XBOX 360 WiFi Module
  • Expected Price: Sold
  • (8) Genuine XBOX 360 Power Adapter/Brick + AC Mains cable. It's a 110V adapter, so you'd need step down converter to use it.
  • Expected Price: Rs 1300/- + shipping at actuals
  • (9) Genuine XBOX 360 64MB Memory Module
  • Expected Price: Rs 350/- + shipping at actuals

• Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No

• Reason for Sale: Mentioned above (in orange color)

• RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced

• Purchase Invoice Available: No

• Product Condition: Good. All items working perfectly

• Product Location: New Delhi, Delhi

• Preferred Courier: First Flight / DTDC / Speed Post, whichever is most applicable depending on the item(s)

• Shipping Charges: At actuals

• Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

Attachments

• IMG_1263.JPG
    IMG_1263.JPG
    205.3 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_1223.JPG
    IMG_1223.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_1227.JPG
    IMG_1227.JPG
    205.6 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_1229.JPG
    IMG_1229.JPG
    185.7 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_1234.JPG
    IMG_1234.JPG
    192.4 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_1235.JPG
    IMG_1235.JPG
    199.4 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_1241.JPG
    IMG_1241.JPG
    174.2 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_1245.JPG
    IMG_1245.JPG
    199.5 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_1246.JPG
    IMG_1246.JPG
    190.7 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_1249.JPG
    IMG_1249.JPG
    182.1 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_1264.JPG
    IMG_1264.JPG
    188.3 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
Will take the kinect.
How old is it anyways? In total?
Hold one controller also. Want to see if I can get it to work in pc

EDIT: Withdrawn. Will wait. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey, are any of the wireless controllers still on sale? Pm'd you too.

Sorry, sold one, decided to keep the other because I may have to sell my 250GB console/Kinect bundle soon, so would need to include the black controller with the bundle.
I would list a white one shortly that is being used with the console at the moment so as to keep the black one as much unused as possible.

So, if you're interested in white, let me know. It's not as new as the black one, but works perfect

hi if the earlier buyer backs out let me know I am next in line for both the controllers

Sorry, sold one, decided to keep the other because I may have to sell my 250GB console/Kinect bundle soon, so would need to include the black controller with the bundle.
I would list a white one shortly that is being used with the console at the moment so as to keep the black one as much unused as possible.

So, if you're interested in white, let me know. It's not as new as the black one, but works perfect

Thanks but I kind of have 4 controllers which are not so new....I was interested in the controllers since you mentioned they are very new and ununsed...so the buttons would have been in pristine condition...anyways thanks for the reply let me know if you think about selling any new-ish controllers

Am unable to send PM to you... I am interested in ur XBOX360 wireless adapter. Tell me the final non-negotiable price. I am in Pune, so check shipping cost as well for me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back