XBOX 360 or PS3

Project Natal will come out around Christmas 2010, Ps3 motion controller will be out way before that afaik. Anyways I think its the kind of games one wants to play that help decide which console to go for.

redcross said:
do u even know that most of the multi platform games look better on the X360.

Just a matter of time.

i have been using a modded X360 since 2 yrs and never got banned and PSN sucks when it comes to online, XBL pawns PSN anyday. the number of users on XBL is mind blowing.

Pure luck , I can make you talk to a friend of mine who works for IGN and there itself many people have reported the thing of getting banned. You're probably not aware of it by the way of your talks.

i use both the console and both have their Positives and negetives

None of my concern's.

PS3 is very expensive and the X360 has a decent pricing.

He doesn't have a money issue while purchasing the Console.

PS- I personally don't even think 360 comes in PS3's league.

I'd take the Wii instead of the 360. More VFM! and Fun!

Most of all XBOX 360 consoles is dead in Millions - their RROD crushed many peoples MONEY - still now PS3 rulez if its get modded then it will be so cool

Cam down boys
Thanks for the inputs but I have decided on the Wii, a modded wii is cosking me close to 13 K in delhi is that a good price ?
I will be in singapore in a couple of months is it better to buy there or here ?

doom88 said:
main reason for buyin a xbox 360 is the choice of games....its huge....much more than the ps3.....

if you prefer quantity over quality, then yes 360 is better(gamewise). But imo, PS3 has much better exclusives, and the upcoming games like GoW3, UC2 etc are going to be even better :cool2:

does buying a xbox 360 or ps 3 from another person void the warranty or it does not matter who the owner is as long as proof of purchase is there ?

^ You can transfer warranty to your name on the xbox 360 , requires the original buyer to call MS and give them details of the new owner .

Hey Guyz !!! I know xbox360 is decent in terms of gaming and pricing.Can you guyz find me a used xbox360 console with preferably warranty as im not able to post in trading section.

I would say get a 360 over PS3. I had the same situation a couple months back. Overall, if you're going for Blu-ray and hardware, get PS3. But, if your going for games, 360. remember, Halo ODST is coming this fall, (for america) and sometime a while later, Huxley (for 360 and PC)

^Lol google NATAL! And what's the point if Huxley's making it to the PC as well? Makes no sense to buy one if the guy's a decent machine.

I'd reckon the PS3. Blu-ray support, exclusive (and awesome!) titles, PSN being free and WTH! it's a god damn PS3!

PSN sucks bad compared to Xbox Live , no match at all . I would prefer Xbox 360 if the purpose is gaming alone , PS3 if you want gaming + multimedia capabilities .. however when it comes to quality of hardware PS3 wins hands down .

Also take into consideration that PS3 games cost a bit more than the Xbox 360 games .

^I'm not sure but is paying close to 3.5k for a yr long membership of Xbox Live justified? Agreed it's better than the PSN. But most X360 titles seem to make it to the PC as well!

^ Don't think so , I have an American XBL a/c so i paid 35$ for mine via www.boxedeals.com .. If it's 3.3k then certainly not worth it .. probably over priced in India .

Afaik if you buy directly on xbox via CC its 50$ .

Back