YouTube Premium family sharing?

Why not vanced if you're on Android? Don't even remember what I used in Firefox, but it blocks all ads in the laptop.
One more reason not to use iphone (have noticed one thing, in India, YT shows way more ads compared to smaller countries in Europe)

Why not vanced if you're on Android? Don't even remember what I used in Firefox, but it blocks all ads in the laptop.
One more reason not to use iphone (have noticed one thing, in India, YT shows way more ads compared to smaller countries in Europe)
I mentioned all the options in the beginning of the thread but some people prefer the convenience. I actually like using SmartTubeNext on Fire TV as it also accurately skips all the self-promotion, subscription pleas and third-party ads. Makes it much better than YT Premium alone in my opinion as I save several minutes on each video.

I mentioned all the options in the beginning of the thread but some people prefer the convenience. I actually like using SmartTubeNext on Fire TV as it also accurately skips all the self-promotion, subscription pleas and third-party ads. Makes it much better than YT Premium alone in my opinion as I save several minutes on each video.
Also try smarttube beta app, I have switched to it as it works even better without buffering hiccups I initially used to face on the stable version

After the Major UI update on FireTV Stick.......SmartTubeNext brings back the Youtube Casting feature - That is very good stuff.

Though the developer of the Smart Youtube TV releases a new update recently, it not able to enable the YT Video Casting feature which earlier worked with OLD UI.

I found Youtube Premium to be really nice, I also share with my family if anyone is interested I have a spot let in my family account will be happy to share with anyone in need, I have no use for that spot.

In sharing, how much does the cost per person per month come for youtube premium? Also with having one slot of youtube premium on my Gmail id, can I still have multiple profiles in youtube?

I found Youtube Premium to be really nice, I also share with my family if anyone is interested I have a spot let in my family account will be happy to share with anyone in need, I have no use for that spot.
How much per month one needs to pay for the slot dear
Hope this includes YouTube music as well

YT Premium monthly cost 31.50 INR with YT Music as well.

But the member who shares the A/C (Admin) must secure his payment method - else other people can buy apps using his Payment Credentials at Google Playstore. This is the only extra step that needs to address by the Admin.

YT Premium monthly cost 31.50 INR with YT Music as well.

But the member who shares the A/C (Admin) must secure his payment method - else other people can buy apps using his Payment Credentials at Google Playstore. This is the only extra step that needs to address by the Admin.
Remove payment gateway , add money using giftcard .

yes thats how it is . Anyone can buy anything from playstore using admin payment details
Can you please provide me the steps? Because i'm not finding any admin(myself) payment details in from my other family member account.

Edit: By default its not possible for family members to use Admin's payment method, nor they can use Admin purchased apps. If this feature needed, then first setup family library and then setup family payment method. After this family members can use the family payment method.

In my case, i did not setup family library itself, just sharing youtube. So it was fine for me :)

Last edited:
Back