YouTube tests disabling videos for people using ad blockers

Anyone here using SmartTube for TV?
Been a month now it is showing me the usual ads even after an update..
using old stable versoin without any issue, after i burned my hand in past.
people should not blindly updating to latest version of app. Plus , given almost 2k issue reported and are not fixed. Not good to complain for something we are getting free, but the dev is very volatile character, and has attitude of myway or highway.

Try revert to older stable version like v19 or something. the last good version is v20.05 - Download link And turn off autoupdate, never think of updating until you are unable to play videos.
You need to clean install ( back up data as xml, clear data/cache, clean instal & import backup). if you have any cache cleaner like sdmaid/defsquid.... run it before reinstalling.

using old stable versoin without any issue, after i burned my hand in past.
people should not blindly updating to latest version of app. Plus , given almost 2k issue reported and are not fixed. Not good to complain for something we are getting free, but the dev is very volatile character, and has attitude of myway or highway.

Try revert to older stable version like v19 or something. the last good version is v20.05 - Download link And turn off autoupdate, never think of updating until you are unable to play videos.
You need to clean install ( back up data as xml, clear data/cache, clean instal & import backup). if you have any cache cleaner like sdmaid/defsquid.... run it before reinstalling.
Thanks, will downgrade and update here. Thing is I have been getting ads hence tried updating. Worked few times but off-late its only giving ads so better to watch on original YTR app.

Back