ZTE Blade aka DELL XCD 35 aka Orange San Francisco Thread

Weird problem faced by me nowadays , when I select my apps in google play I get this
PX2cI.png

when I click either , am redirected to the main page of the respective categories in market rather than being shown whats installed on my phone. anyone with the same problem?

Where can I get the XCD35 for under 7K now ? I bought my first one for 6.7K and now that I've sold my NOTE, my wife is not willing to give it back to me
<
I need a new phone and nothing beats XCD35 for the price.

Shifted to Swedish Snow RLS6 which has included the newly released Aderno 2xx binaries AFAIK. Battery life is awesome and performance is non-laggy with the following setting in No-Frills CPU Control

Max. clock freq. 604MHz

Min. clock freq. 122MHz

Governor ondemand

I/O scheduler bfq

Try this setting guys on any ROM and you will see a good non laggy performance
<
[at least for me this worked].

So far my fav ROMs are LeWa and Swedish Snow
<

PS: Just sharing as I found this setting to be good .

Could you provide a brief review in comparison to cm 7.2?

Now using CM9 Coldfusion as my daily rom since 2 days. Finally I won't be going back to gingerbread unless something drastic happens.

Stable enough to be used as a daily rom for me.

Everything works, other than HQ in youtube (LQ works fine), gallery (quickpic from market works fine as gallery replacement), video recording, calculator, airplane mode, bluetooth. These are things I rarely use, so the other improvements of ICS are worth the switch for me. Not 100% smooth yet like gingerbread, choppy UI at certain times, but nothing serious.

Since I have got Samsung Focus I now want to try all the new ROMs available for blade

Update : installed ColdFusionX with 220mb partition. Pretty smooth if you ask me for a alpha build

try this rom with bursltram kernel with a very good battery life and also a nice performance:

www.mediafire.com/?t928soc29bbot9c

secondly,for audio you should try poweramp player which makes the audio quality much better.

and for video recording you should try lg camera app.and edit system/etc/media_profile.xml.you can get a nice audio recording too by editing audio codec frequencies.

try this rom with bursltram kernel with a very good battery life and also a nice performance:

www.mediafire.com/?t928soc29bbot9c

secondly,for audio you should try poweramp player which makes the audio quality much better.

and for video recording you should try lg camera app.and edit system/etc/media_profile.xml.you can get a nice audio recording too by editing audio codec frequencies.

Bro, could you please explain it in a step by step guide as to how can i change to different kernels, also how to apply the beats audio/dolby on the blade.

Shifted to Swedish Snow RLS6 which has included the newly released Aderno 2xx binaries AFAIK. Battery life is awesome and performance is non-laggy with the following setting in No-Frills CPU Control

Max. clock freq. 604MHz

Min. clock freq. 122MHz

Governor ondemand

I/O scheduler bfq

Try this setting guys on any ROM and you will see a good non laggy performance
<
[at least for me this worked].

So far my fav ROMs are LeWa and Swedish Snow
<

PS: Just sharing as I found this setting to be good .

Me too using the same but it is RLS9.

Tried CM 7.1 before this, but it had issues. Screen used to freeze after restart, had to reboot it in recovery mode and do data wipe on SD card.

Switched to RLS9 and its doing great - non laggy, good battery life.

Is this what you asked for ?

Ignore the second time it shows Internal storage. Its actually external storage SD card

I think the android storage app only shows the data partition info. You will either have to check system with the df command in terminal or better, install Freespace, a very nice app, from the market.

Me too using the same but it is RLS9.

Tried CM 7.1 before this, but it had issues. Screen used to freeze after restart, had to reboot it in recovery mode and do data wipe on SD card.

Switched to RLS9 and its doing great - non laggy, good battery life.

RLS9? AFAIK swedish snow has only reached RLS6. Maybe you're mixing up with swedish spring or JJ?

Bro, could you please explain it

in a step by step guide as to how

can i change to different kernels,

also how to apply the beats

audio/dolby on the blade.

AFAIK I know there is only one ROM which has Dolby sound processing.Here is the link for it.

http://android.modaco.com/topic/348266-rom-gen-2-monte-ericsson/

For flashing kernels just download flashable ZIP or Follow the following steps:-

1) Place boot.img file containing that kernel in ur SD Card root.

2) Using Terminal Emu. type 'su' and then press enter. Then type 'flash_image boot /sdcard/boot.img' and press enter.

^^ Thanks to android@sam for teaching me.

I think the android storage app only shows the data partition info. You will either have to check system with the df command in terminal or better, install Freespace, a very nice app, from the market.

RLS9? AFAIK swedish snow has only reached RLS6. Maybe you're mixing up with swedish spring or JJ?

Sorry! its Moldovan RLS9, was reading so much about Swedish snow that it got in my head !

Back