ZTE Blade aka DELL XCD 35 aka Orange San Francisco Thread

Finally back to the starting point. Everything looks fine but the buttons. I guess I am good to go to the service center. Thanks DG for the extended help. Much appreciated.

And no the device is not having any hardware issues. Its more like a registry glitch. The button events are not being captured correctly.

Look at the number of changes in the next nightly! i for one, will be waiting for a week or so to see if there are any new bugs in this one. then will upgrade. not very happy with my n213 battery life.

Any app for sending free SMS on Andorid..

"Free2SMS" app not working today .. (messages not getting delivered)

Any other app.. ?

Would certainly save 500 X 1 =Rs. 500 :D (Diwali SMS rates)

lol...

Dude, SMS is always an easy way out ..

Calls are for only v.v.special friends.

HAR EK FREIND ZAROORI NAHI HOTA HAI !!! (Airtel Su**S)

wish we had unlimited free calls on festive occasions.

Try the 160by2 app. These sms websites/apps do not send msgs to numbers which are in the DND/DNC list. Also you could have done what I do, msg people at 11:58 pm yesterday. :p

Hey, I am in in the lookout for a sub 9k phone,
and well, i have limited options !
does this phone lag much?
moreover, I have a friend coming from canada soon . is this phone available there ?

and i want to play all those games like fruit ninja and angry birds and all, would it work?( cos fruit Ninja doesn't work properly with my desire HD at times)
TIA

This is the best phone in the sub 10k category. The stock ROM does lag a bit, but the screen size and resolution make up for it. A custom ROM like CM7 transforms the device. Fruit Ninja doesn't lag on my phone, the latter levels of Angry Birds do even when the processor is overclocked. I think the original Angry Birds was poorly coded for Android as I've played games like PES 2010 and NFS Shift on my phone with minimum to zero lag.

It doesn't make much sense to get this phone from any other country now as the price difference is negligible and you get Dell's replaceable warranty if you buy it from here.

@pageisgod85
Thanks a ton buddy!
That really made me make the decision
Btw, does it have a gorilla glass display?
Hows the battery life?
Can i use it for a day on a few hours of internet and 1 hour in calls?
How is the music quality?
strangely, I couldnt find any full review for the phone!

Back