ZTE Blade aka DELL XCD 35 aka Orange San Francisco Thread

touchscreen of my dell xcd 35 becomes non responsive while charging using charger but there is no such problem while charging through PC usb port.

Lol yeah. The plus side is that it'd make a nice cheap gift for the girls. provided the ftv version is still cheap.

Well i have a slight issue. When i get a missed call notification, i use the drop down menu and click on the missed call to go the Go contacts ex menu.

But then the next time I get a missed call, in the drop down it shows the cumulative number of missed calls not the most recent one(s).

So if I've had, say 10 missed calls in the last week, it keeps increasing to 11, 12, 13 etc until I clear the call log in dialler not in Go dialer.

Any suggestion so that i don't get cumulative missed call notification and get only the recent ones.

^ It's because since Android 2.3 Google restricted the permission to clear missed call logs and unread messages count to third party apps, only system apps have that permission. For Go contacts, you can get around this by using titanium backup and converting Go contacts to a system app, then it will show the number of missed calls properly.

^ Interesting. However, I have never faced this problem with my 10 months of Launcher Pro Plus usage. My phone has been on 2.3.x since the 2nd day of purchase.

^ It's because since Android 2.3 Google restricted the permission to clear missed call logs and unread messages count to third party apps, only system apps have that permission. For Go contacts, you can get around this by using titanium backup and converting Go contacts to a system app, then it will show the number of missed calls properly.

Thanks a lot. Issue fixed!!!

titanium backup wasn't initially allowing me to convert it to a system app but then a little google and i had titanium pro with me
<

Thanks once again.

Even after deleting all the ringtones, i still was able to only convert GO Sms Pro to system app, go contacts cannot be converted as there is not enough free space on rom. What else can be removed?

i did once accidentally move something i shouldn't have. i do not recollect what was it, but my phone was stuck in a boot loop.

Has anyone tried out Fish N Chips RLS3 ??

Totally confused about which ROM to opt for my OSF II / Crescent

Looking for a stable rom with great interface and good battery life.

Back