ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

DigitalDude said:
it's not the case when ordering through their ebay account and paypal. read a few pages before :p

_
had discussed this directly with prepaymania and this is what they had to say..

We would still not be able to ship to this address. Across all of the sites we sell on, we can only ship 2 handsets to the one address.

i had requested them to list on ebay after my 2 orders were cancelled resulting in 1100 rupee wastage over foreign conversion.

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

why bother when u can order thru play.com its 100GBP there i guess all inclusive

madnav said:
had discussed this directly with prepaymania and this is what they had to say..

i had requested them to list on ebay after my 2 orders were cancelled resulting in 1100 rupee wastage over foreign conversion.
damn!!!!!!

_

bandaid said:
why bother when u can order thru play.com its 100GBP there i guess all inclusive
Those who ordered from play.com haven't got their orders shipped yet. Still in packing stage. And only the white version is available.

Sent from my Orange San Francisco

The status of my order dated 24th December is still "Packing".

So, I would advice NOT to buy it from Play.com unless they dispatch at least one phone paid by Indian credit card.

^^
It's pretty unusable as of now. Most things don't work. IF there is any official release of 2.3 for Blade in any region, the devs will be able to make it work in a few weeks time after release.

i called up play.com the lady asked me the order details and then my cc details then she informed me that my order will be cancelled as the indian cc is not acceptable so i guess play.com is also out.

Yipeeeee!!! Finally...

Just got the below mail..

Your order has been posted
To: xxxxxxx
Your order for Orange San Francisco / Android / Pre-Pay / Pay As You Go Mobile Phone / Inc Free #10 Airtime / White has been posted.

Please note PLAY.COM will show on your statement.

Please allow 3-5 days delivery.

Please check the following order information:

Order reference: xxxxxxxxxxx
Title: Orange San Francisco / Android / Pre-Pay / Pay As You Go Mobile Phone / Inc Free #10 Airtime / White
Price: GBP 99.99
Quantity:1

Delivery Cost: FREE
Payment: Credit Card

Delivery Address:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aramex, Aramex House
Old Bath Road, Colnbrook
Slough
United Kingdom
SL3 0NS

:yahoo:

^ Great. Will place an order then! :)

My order (play.com) has also been shipped. :)

Guys. I havent got refund from Prepaymania till now.Made the purchase on 17 dec. Moreover they didnt replied to my messages also via google checkout. I noticed that they are not accepting google checkout now

WHat to do???

saurabhnarula said:
@varkey couldnt get one locally, and the ebay has all cheap ones samsung omnia i900, Samsung items at low prices on eBay India that is why it has been a no go for me, have always preferred Welcome to Scratchgard but these guys have listed one for samsung i900 for rs 400 which is like crazy pricing Welcome to Scratchgard

Edit: ah! just found out one for dell xcd35 :p at ebay india eBay India: ScratchGard for Dell XCD 35 (item 360331995501 end time 28-Jan-2011 14:27:05 IST)
Shhh... I ordered, received and applied i900 scratchgard for Rs.350/- from ebay just 1 day back and guard for xcd35 is here. Though i900 is good but still it is not the exact fit.

And I feel that scratchgard is best what is available locally in India at this price point. The Rinco and other local stuff, may cost 1/3rd but are waste of money.

Gadzetshieldz was good, but now they are not listing on ebay. Contatced him but no reply so went ahead with Scratchgard

Hi Guys,

My friend in the UK will most prolly be buying it tomorrow.
I see on the Orange site that the black one is out of stock, what if he cant find the black one?
Is the white one OK? (I dont have any specific colour preference but what difference does the colour make? )
Also, the white ones have TFT Screen, is getting the TFT one ok? (I know there has been a discussion stating TFT and OLED screens arent that much different but want to clarify).

Hello Shop&Shipper,

Your package containing Mobile/Cell Phone and weighing 0.46 kg is on its way to you! The package is currently in your UK Shop&Ship account.

Its black one with Super rare OLED version:hap2:

Back