ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

bhishma said:
haha true..and guys any info about number of phones imported coz of this thread???

More than 200 I guess.

On an other note, Samsung Galaxy S, AT&T Variant costs 20-21K [including customs and shipping] and if you're lucky [like my friend] you can get used around 15-16K !!!

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

@varkey

Just incase you win any bid and you plan to sell, please do let me know. I am not going to bid and i suggest others also should not else we ourselves will be responsible for jacking up the prices.

Also as we know pre paymania UK is not shipping to aramex address, what if one buys from prepaymania through amazon UK or ebay UK, still they wont ship to aramex address ??

raksrules said:
Also as we know pre paymania UK is not shipping to aramex address, what if one buys from prepaymania through amazon UK or ebay UK, still they wont ship to aramex address ??

Ya, they won't.

avi said:
More than 200 I guess.

On an other note, Samsung Galaxy S, AT&T Variant costs 20-21K [including customs and shipping] and if you're lucky [like my friend] you can get used around 15-16K !!!
Had the same idea. :D Got a used one for 17k. :)

i think we should make a separate thread and all who want to buy blade should give thier name there !

and no 1 should bid except 1 guy who takes initiative !

we can thus finish the competition on TE and every 1 will get the phone with lower prices !

and the 1 who takes the inititiative can rewarded with 200/- per phone !

every 1 wins !

hows that idea ppl :)

buddingwhizkid said:
i think we should make a separate thread and all who want to buy blade should give thier name there !

and no 1 should bid except 1 guy who takes initiative !

we can thus finish the competition on TE and every 1 will get the phone with lower prices !

and the 1 who takes the inititiative can rewarded with 200/- per phone !

every 1 wins !

hows that idea ppl :)
i fully agree with the initiative i believe varkey is helping ppl doin it already

Anyone knows where in USA this phone is available--any prepaid plans or site selling it new?

Thanks!

avi said:
More than 200 I guess.

from where did you buy? ebay.com?

yeah, ebay.com.

and I didn't purchase, my friend did and another member sharktale1212 :)

here is ebay link :

samsung captivate items - Get great deals on Cell Phones Smartphones, AT T items on eBay.com!

Don't worry about unlocking and all stuff. it's unlock is available.

XDA Unlocking links :

[REF] How to unlock/unfreeze all SGS Models [NOW WORKS ON JI6+][Updated 1-3-11] - xda-developers

[REF] How to unlock/unfreeze all SGS Models [NOW WORKS ON JI6+][Updated 1-3-11] - xda-developers

su30mki117 said:
What is the cost of this phone in India?

Dell Xcd35 Price In India: Buy Dell XCD35: Price, Reviews: Flipkart Mobiles

avi said:
yeah, ebay.com.

and I didn't purchase, my friend did and another member sharktale1212 :)

here is ebay link :

samsung captivate items - Get great deals on Cell Phones Smartphones, AT T items on eBay.com!

Don't worry about unlocking and all stuff. it's unlock is available.

XDA Unlocking links :

Thanks a bunch!

Is the white one good looking? Or is the black/grey one better looking than the white one?

The only drawback with the white one is that the whitenes tends to fade, and gradually ur phone would become offwhite.
Second Drawback : No chance of it being a OLED piece.
Greay looks much better.

Gaurish said:
Thanks a bunch!

My pleasure :) I thought many people know this already, I will start a thread in hot deals section.

delguy19 said:
but to remind u dell india one is just with 256mb ram on other hand zte is with 512mb
That is just a ruse. Another 256mb can be unlocked.

can it be undone ? I guess yes.

Back